CH.18 Recovery

A/N

Sorry if the last chapter caused some feels. That was my intention, but I am sorry. I know I might  get some hate for killing off Marco's dad but ya know. Hatahs don't bother me. 

So, this might be slightly happier, and thanks for sticking with me I love you all!

Marco sat on the couch crying. He couldn't help but think it was his fault. 

Star and Rosa came in the room and Star ran over to Marco and engulfed him in a hug.

"Marco! What's wrong, baby. Please tell me." She said, wanting to know what was wrong. She loved Marco so much and hated seeing him so down and depressed. She wanted to cry, too.

"M-My d-dad. H-he d-d-d-died." He chocked out and burst into tears again.

"Marco, I am so sorry. It's all my fault. I should have never come to live with you, I-" Marco cut her off with a kiss. He kept kissing her and wiped away her tears.

"It's not your fault, it's okay." 

"Marco, I should be the one comforting you. You're the one that is hurt, not me." Star said, keeping her face straight.

"Star, you are fine. If I had a problem, I wouldn't have done it in the first place." He said softly.

"IDEA!!!!" Star yelled loudly. Marco jumped and Star laughed. "We should take you out to do something fun and happy, to get your mind off of this."

"That is a wonderful idea Star." Rosa smiled. "I will give you guys some money to go out." She walked over to the kitchen to get her purse. 

"So, what did you have in mind?" Marco said, not knowing and hoping Star had an idea.

"Actually, I don't. I was going to let you decide!" Star laughed.

A/N

I actually don't know what to do so please comment ideas so I can have an idea on what they should do... then I will make a part two of Recovery

And sorry I am not updating... School is literally hell...

Soo byee Bai