CH. 2 Hat Day

*EDITED 8/20/16*

Since it was the Friday of the second week of school, they always do a thing for fun. This year, it was 'Hat Day'. Star had charged her wand. It actually does some really cool stuff. She made about a dozen laser puppies, and made her room WAY bigger. The size of our dining room, living room, and kitchen put together.

They all went and got her a bike later last night. Along with everything she needed from school. They got her enrolled too.

They were just getting out their hats. Star's hat was blue and Marcos was red. They grabbed their bags and headed for their bikes. They jumped on and rode to school.

__________________________________________________________________

10 minutes later they were locking their bikes up in front of Echo Creek Academy. They got there early so Marco could show Star around they school. His parents had her schedule match his so she had someone to help her.

"So, we go in through this door." Marco said, holding it open for Star. "This is the science hall. Thats the math hall, advisories, language, extras like Gym and art, social studies, reading, band and choir, the cafeteria, I think that's about it." Marco said as he sighed out of exhaustion.

"Omigosh, Marco! This is AMAZING!"

"Not really,"

"MARCO!"

"Uh-oh," Marco mumbled. Principle Skeeves always wanted something from Marco because he knew he was to nice to refuse. One time he asked Marco to park his car for him so he wasn't late for his morning meeting with the school board. It took him 30 minutes to park.

"Marco can you- Marco?" He turned to Star. "You there, new girl." He pointed at her.

"I'm Star Butterfly, sir."

"Ms. Butterfly, would you hapen to know where Mr Diaz went?"

"No, sir."

"Well then, I guess I will give him his present for all his hard work later." His face fell and he started to walk away.

Marco rush from around the corner. "Mr. Skeeves! I am still here, just getting a drink."

Principle Skeeves' face lit up. "Well then Marco, I just wanted to give you this for all your hard work over the last 2 years." He offered a big glowing smile. He had given Marco a small box wrapped in blue and white stripped paper.

He tore the paper and threw it in the trash. He opened the box to find 10 coupons for a free medium slushie from Stop & Slurp and 150$. "Principle Skeeves, this is amazing thank you so much." Marco grabbed the money and coupons and put the Money and coupons neatly into his wallet.

"I'm glad you like it, now class is starting soon. You guys should head to your lockers." Skeeves turned around on his heel and walked to his office.

"Come on, Star. We have science, and Mr. Nayker doesn't like students being late."

______________________________________________________________________________

"So how did you like school? Lethal right?" Marco asked Star as they were unlocking their bikes from the bike rack.

"No, it was fun. I really like math class though. Mrs. Mosthla is cool."

"Gross. She's weird."

"No! You're wrong!"

"Well she is. She is only nice on 'Hat Day'."

___________________________________________________________________________________

By the time they got home, it was 8:30. They took quite a few wrong turns when Star decided to lead. They went staight to bed.

"Just wait 'till tomorrow. She will be worse. This was just a 'Hat Day' thing." Marco yawned and fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Welp, that's the second chapter! I really hope you like my book! I write it just for you guys!

Can you help a girl out and Comment, Vote, Follow?

Love you my gorgeous readers!

Byee Bai!

*EDITED 8/20*

|11k reads as of 8/20/16|