CH.16 Wake Up Call

A/N
I am going to work so hard on this chapter. Just for you! Also just really quick you should follow me on Snapchat @calumspancake just a thought. I am trying my best to keep up on this story but I always have homework and its so confusing... But here's the chapter my Chicky Fam

But the grandmas name is Rosa

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Star woke up while the sun was barely poking out of the horizon. She woke up with her arms around Marco and his light snoring sounding through the small room they were now in. She carefully unwrapped herself from his arms, causing his to curl up and roll over. She smiled and walked downstairs where Marco's grandma sat drinking coffee while reading the latest city newspaper.

Rosa looked up as Star sat in the chair next to hers. "Good morning, Star. How are you? Sleep well?" She asked affectionatly.

"Thanks for asking, Rosa!" Star beamed. "I'm doing great this morning, and I slept perfectly fine. What about you?"

"I'm doing super, Star" she laughed, getting up to get more coffee.

After a couple hours, it was almost 8 and the birds were chirping and the sun was out and Marco was sleeping.

Star was sitting in the living room watching TV while Rosa ran to the grocery store for pancake batter and muffins.

"Hmm." Star hummed in thought. "I know the perfect way to wake up Marco." She smiled deviously and dashed up the stairs 2 at a time.

Star quietly opened the door to the room and was welcomed to the adorable Marco sprawled out across the bed, still lightly snoring. She resisted the urge to sigh in affection and decided to walk farther and carry out her plan.

She walked into the bathroom inside the room and grabbed the small bucket under the sink and filled it with water. "Ice," she thought and dashed back downstairs and grabbed the ice tray. She took it back up stairs and put the ice it the bucket. She smirked then though, what if Marco gets mad? She quickly put the thought aside.

She walked back into the room and went over the bed, slightly poking Marco. "Marco? You gonna wake up?" She whispered. He didn't do anything but snore so she picked up the bucket and dumped it on his face, ice and all.

He sat up and gasped, soaking wet. "What the!" He exclaimed. He looked at Star and scowled. Crossing his arms he said, "Why didn't you just let me sleep?"

"It's day time now. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!!!!" Star sang.

"Worst wake up call of my life." Marco groaned.

A/N

FINALLY! I GIT THE NEW CHAPTER UP! AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR 4K READS! OHMIGOSH!!!! ILYASM!!!

I'm going to try updating more often, get this Starco show back on the road!

Anyway, comment and follow and add to your library !!! Thanks so much, bye my Chicky Fam!!!

Love you all 😍😚😘😙😗😻😽👄💋❤💙💚💛💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟👌👍✌👋👏👐