CH.8 Journey

So, before we get started, I just wanted to point out that when i put the dash and their name, it doesn't mean that it their pov. It just means that it's focused in on what they're doing. Just wanted to make that clear so your not confused.

Btw the song is This Century's - Bleach Blonde totally sums up their relationship in this story at least from my point of view (BTW this one paragraph was written by your truly drum roll please..... No...nobody. Sad, but ok I'm back once again killer_wafflez) now enjoy this smexy story

Okay Lovelies, enjoy!!!!!

************************************************************

Date: Friday, September 14, 2015

Place: Echo Creek, California

-Star

After Star decided that she was going to look for him, she was on the verge of passing out of tiredness from worrying this past week. She went to sleep and decided to look for him in the morning.

When Star awoke, she grabbed clothes and food and her wand. She grabbed her book because she didn't want to leave Glossaryck all alone. She grabbed Mr. Diaz's wallet and took out $200 for some food on the way. She zoomed out of the house and down the block. She stopped at a corner and realized that she should grab her bike.

She ran back to the house and quietly grabbed her bike from the garage and rode down the block again. She decided that she would ride to Jackie Lynn Thomas' house. She might know. Marco always did have a crush on her.

-Marco

Marco was sleeping in a abandoned underground shelter about a 30 minute bike ride away from the school. It was Friday and he's been going to school. He goes to the truck stop 5 minutes down the road to shower. They had free soap. It wasn't the best, but it kept people from getting suspicious.

The alarm went off at 6:30 am signaling for him to get up. He packed ten different shirts, five pairs of pants, and two hoodies. He still had some clean shirts but he needed to go to the truck stop after school to wash his hoodies and pants.

Marco got up and slipped of his pj's. he stood there in his boxers as he searched through his bag for a pair of some-what clean jeans. He found some and slipped them on. He walked over to the old table where he had a cup of clean water and a toothbrush. He grabbed the bottle of toothpaste and put some on the toothbrush. He brushed his teeth for a couple minutes before he spit it out into an old bowl. He rinsed out his mouth with some of the drinking water from the water bottle in his bag.

He grabbed a t-shirt and his red hoodie. He put them on and grabbed the brush he bought a couple days ago when his hair stopped cooperating. He brushed his hair and grabbed his school bag. He slipped it on his shoulders and walked up the stairs to the hatch door. He opened it and went back down for his bike and shoes. He didn't have to be at school till 8:00 am, but the ride could take 45 minutes ate the latest and 25 minutes at the least. It was 7:00 now, so he decided to just go. There was nothing else to do anyway.

He put on socks and slipped on his shoes. He walked his bike up the stairs and lifted it out of the trap door. He climbed up the tiny ladder and closed the hatch. He jumped on his bike and rode to school, quietly playing music through his earbuds from his phone.

Marco enjoyed the sound of "This Century's" song Bleach Blonde (song is up in the media section for your entertainment) playing in his ears. It was a calming factor as he rode to school. After listening for a while he eventually let the thoughts of Star consume him.

-Star

Star got to the school at 7:15 am. Jackie hadn't seen him at all except for at school. She decided to just wait till Marco got to the school for class.

Star walked into the building and went to the cafeteria. She was there eating till the bell rang. She didn't see Marco anywhere.

Strange... Star thought.

-Marco

Marco was about to go get breakfast when he saw Star sitting at a table against the east wall of the cafeteria. He quickly rushed out of he line and ate a granola bar out in the hallway. When the bell rang at 8:00 am, he quickly rushed to his locker and grabbed his materials for class. He walked swiftly to his first hour class and slipped quietly inside.

-Star

He wasn't here anywhere. Star was wandering around the halls for a while, dodging teachers and fellow students that were wondering why she'd been gone this week.

After about an hour, she walked out of the school building and ran into the woods behind it.

Star was walking in a straight direction for hours.

She wasn't paying any attention to where she was walking. She suddenly tripped and landed on a hard surface. Hollow, but hard.

She stood up and saw a black handle sticking out of the ground. She opened it to reveal a ladder and a staircase.

She climbed down the ladder and walked down the stairs. A dimmed room came into view as soon as her eyes adjusted.

A backpack, looking just like the bag Marco stuffed his clothes in, was laying on the ground next to an old dining room table. Atop the table was a plastic cup and a blue toothbrush.

Star grabbed the toothbrush that looked exactly like Marco's and saw the initials M.D. So Marco was staying here.

Star set down her bag and hid in another room to the left of the staircase.

Now all that was left to do was wait till he came back from school.

***********************************************************

So....

She still majorly determined.

Marco's trying to avoid her.

AND Star has found Marco's secret hiding place.

And this is actually where he goes every time he runs away from his problems.

His parents know this, but obviously Star doesn't.

So major confessions next chapter. Also, some sad feels.

So bye my Lovelies!!!!!!!

Stay AWETASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

-Sam-

Also-----

Vote, Follow, Comment

Don't be a silent reader!!!!!!!!!!!