CH.4 Revenge Plans

A/N 

I do not own ideas for this show. But in this case, I must change why muberty happens to Star. So please, do not get mad at me for changing muberty. If you don't like that I'm changing it, then don't read this story. Life lesson, not everything is fair and not everything goes your way. Her muberty is in the next chapter.

Song is double rainbow I do not own song but the song is so fab for this chapter so enjoy

Now enjoy the chapter baes <3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Date: Tuesday, September 4th, 2015

Place: Echo Creek

So after Monday's incident, Marco just wanted to start fresh. It was Tuesday and school was back on. I knocked on Star's door to see if she was awake.

"Hey, Star? Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure!" Star answered. Marco opened the door and Star was standing there in a beautiful dress and her same red Devil horns. Her wand was charging and she had devious look on her face.

"What's that look on your face for Star?"

"Oh, you know nothing."

"Star, you are creeping me out."

Star turned around. "Rainbow-tastic bash it!" Everything turned rainbow except for Star.

"STAR! I can NOT go to school looking like skittles threw up on me!" Marco looked around the room and realized it was rainbow as well.

"You see, this is bad for you and good for me. My room is rainbow, and I love them. You are rainbow, and everything else except for my room is not rainbow. So you will go to school looking like a rainbow. Don't worry though, it will wear off at midnight."

"Wait, why don't you look like a rainbow?"

"The person who casts the spell doesn't get turned into rainbow."

"UGH! STAR!" Marco sighed. "Just turn me back!"

"Weeeellll, I can't do that. There is no reverse spell." Star laughed. "Hey. Think of this as revenge for walking in on me while I was changing."

"Star, I hate you." Marco trudged out of the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After school, Marco was fed up with being called 'Rainbow Boy' 'Skittle' 'Princess' and whatever other names the kids could come up with.

Outside, he heard the familiar sound of Oscar's weird portable piano thing. It was horrible. But what was even worse was the fact that Star was standing there, practically drooling over him.

"Oh no."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N

So, how was it?

Did you like her revenge. I figured it was totally Star material.

Also, feedback is appreciated.

Also Also, muberty is changed in the next chapter.

Also Also Also, I will be making a new book that's going to be funny. Check it out soon.

Vote, Comment, Follow (), AND REMEMBER............

STARCO IS LIFE, LIFE IS STARCO!

That's my motto ^^^^^^

Duces my baes <3