CH.6 Fights and Wands

I know it's been a while, but school is frustrating and my birthday was last weekend and we've been suprisingly busy.

The song above is fighting for this love idk who its by but its sums up the chapter kinda enjoy its a good song

But enjoy this chapter!

BYEEEEE!!!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Date: Thursday, September 6, 2015

Place: Echo Creek

Marco woke up with a headache and puffy eyes. He had continued crying in his sleep. Star being a magical princess with enemies and powers was finally getting to him.

Then what happened yesterday came back and he realized he should go check on Star. He saw the wand on his stand and picked it up.

He opened his bedroom door and went to Star's door. He used the wand to take the protection spell off the door and the pink illusion shakily disappeared. He opened the door and found Star back to normal on her bed. She was breathing softly and looked so peaceful sleeping.

Just then she woke up and looked at Marco. Then an ear-splitting shriek filled the room.

"How long have you been watching me?" Star said, worried.

"I just got in here Star." Marco replied.

"Okay."

We walked out of her room and went outside for a walk. We were half way to Stop & Slurp when a portal opened up and a little green guy with a skull hat came out with an army of monsters that were 3 times taller than him.

"Star Butterfly." He addressed her.

"Ludo." She addresses him.

"Give me the wand, or we will destroy you!" The small green guy named Ludo yelled.

"If you want it, you'll have to take it off my. Dead. Body." Star replied.

Ludo yelled out a battle cry and the army attacked. Star used her wand to cast spells like 'Mega Narwhal Blast'. Marco jumped in with his karate skills.

Marco kicked Ludo in the face and he fell over, defeated.

"Darn you, dumb Karate Boy!" He cursed at Marco. " We will be back soon Star Butterfly. And when we come back, we will leave with that wand!"

With that his army disappeared with him into a portal as it closed.

"MARCO!" Star yelled.

"Yes?"

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" She yelled at him. "I can handle an army, I'm 14, Marco." She huffed and took off toward the house.

I walked slowly back, thinking why she doesn't appreciate my help. I just want to make sure she's safe.

I guess she doesn't need to be accounted for.

A/N

Soooooo

I know I haven't updated for a while. I just wanted you guys to know I still care and I love all of you!

PS

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!!!

I love you all and I will try to update more often, at least once every other week.

Byeeeee!!!!!