□■ Bucky : See You Again ■□

To be written:

Romeo and Juliet (Bucky) pt 2
Haunting voices (Bucky) pt whatever
800 Followers chapter (all)
Tyler Joseph one shot in progress (whAT ITS NOT SEB??!??? THATS RIGHT BITCHES I'VE GOT MYSELF ANOTHER HUSBAND)
And a lot more thingys including my actual books

***

1941

"Bucky." You sighed as he held you close, the slight breeze blowing your hair across your cheek. He chuckled, the deep, warm sound slipping through his lips like honey. It only made you love the moment more, sitting at the dusty docks you called home, where you not only met your love, James Barnes, but had fond memories of running the length of the shore with your bare feet, your imagination taking you on adventures only you could understand.

The sun dipped lower into the icy waters, the sky turning deep shades of blue and purple. You wished the sun would fight harder to stay in the sky, but it could only loose a battle just to win the next. So you sat there, in the arms of a wonderful man, waiting for the stars to flicker on.

"God, I love you, (Y/N)." He said, his voice turning into a breathy whisper against your ear. You smiled and peeled your stare from the sky only to gaze into his beautiful blue eyes, which sparkled more than the skies on the clearest day, in your opinion.

"What makes you say that, James?" You asked, your words coming out softer than you'd expected.

"I can't say 'em all, love." He smiled, not the charming, lady-killer smirk that he always wore on his face, but rather a genuine, toothy- and beyond all- beautiful smile reserved only for you. You had only seen that smile once before, when you had agreed to marry him.

"You're growin' soft, Barnes." You teased, reaching up to fiddle with the collar of his white button up.

"It's your fault." He defended, his laugh growing, "You're making me all lovey-dovey with those eyes and that smile."

You giggled, placing your hands on both of his clean-shaven cheeks, touching your nose to his. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

"I'll assure you, it's the opposite." He whispered, tilting his chin to connect your lips to his in a soft kiss. He leaned into you, making you lean backwards, his hand on your lower back to steady you. You pulled away and held his gaze, fixing a single hair that moved from its slicked back spot.

"I love you too, James, if it makes you feel any better." You whispered against his lips, sliding your hands from his face, down his neck, and to his shoulders.

"You'd better, seeing as to how we're going to be Mr. and Mrs. Barnes within the next month." He smirked, his thumb drawing circles on your back.

"Couldn't be more excited, darling." You said, connecting your lips to his again.

******

2014

"What's the status, Steve?" You joked, nudging your elbow against his arm. He smiled, but his eyes were sad.

"We're officially on the run." He breathed in, sighing deeply as you waited in Sam's car with Natahsa, while Sam 'collected' Jasper Sitwell.

"Relax." Natasha said, her gaze scanning over the bystanders outside the car, reading every single person passing by.

Steve just shook his head and looked out his window. You chewed on inside of your cheek and leaned back in your seat, waiting for Sam.

********