Sebastian Imagine : Person McNugget

Quick shout out to a book I just discovered called Toxic it's a Seb Stan fanfiction by JULIA12084 and it's amazing so far. She doesn't have many reads, so i just wanted to help her out a bit... thank you all for reading, once again!

"Chris!" You called to your cousin, the Chris Evans, as he was walking on set of Captain America : Civil War. You finally got a chance to see him at work, plus an all expense paid trip to Germany.

Now, you were surprising him.

"Oh my god! (Y/N)!" He ran towards you and hugged you tightly. You hadn't seen each other in a year, due to your jobs. It was great to see the man that practically raised you again.

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" He pulled away, a huge smile on his face.

"I needed to surprise you, duh." You teased.

"(Y/N)!" Scarlett Johansson called, making you spin and hug her too. The two of you had met when Avengers came out, then hung out a bit with Anthony and Sebastian when The Winter Soldier began to come together.

"God, it's been too long." She said, smiling. "Come on, the boys are in the break room."

You and Chris followed Scarlett back to a large room with vending machines, a water cooler, a mini fridge, and a couple sofas occupied by Sebastian Stan and Anthony Mackie, who were laughing away.

You cleared your throat and their heads snapped up in your direction.

"(Y/N)!" Anthony called and stood to hug you.

"(Y/N) McNugget!" Sebastian said. You rolled your eyes as you hugged Anthony. Sebastian and you were always going at each other, much like Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Except less hostile. He insisted on calling you Munchkin or PersonMcNugget because of your height. You always called him Boo Bear, the Weiner Soldier, or even Crabby because of Sebastian the crab from Ariel.

"Aww, my Boo Bear." You teased as you wrapped you arms around his torso.

"I missed my little munchkin." He said in a lovey dovey voice, like you were were a child.

"I missed you too."

You pulled away and smiled at him before sitting on the couch, Scarlett on one side and Sebastian on the other, Anthony and Chris on the other couch.

"Whatcha been up to?" Anthony asked.

"Oh, you know, just playing gigs around town, travelling where the jobs take me, landing a record deal, same old, same old." You were a musician, never really succeeding, until you got offered a record deal in California. Hence the blatant hinting towards the subject.

"Woah, woah. Back up. Say that again." Chris said.

"Taking the band where the jobs are?" You asked innocently.

"After that." Sebastian chimed in.

"Same old, same old?" You looked at his bright blue eyes and smiled. He gave you a 'really?' look, and you chuckled before clearing your throat and standing up.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, you are looking at a recording artist." You announced happily, earning cheers and claps from your friends. You took dramatic bows around, nobody noticing the glances Sebastian may or may not have been taking at your butt.

Your joyous moment was suddenly interrupted by Joe Russo sticking his head through the door.

"Chris, Scarlett, Anthony. Robert and Chris #2 are waiting for you in makeup."