□■Sebastian : A Normal Day■□

Sebastian's eyes fluttered open while he released a groan and inhaled deeply. He smiled when he caught the scent of your lavender shampoo. He looked at your head, which was curled into his chest. His arm was draped around your waist, and your arms were hugging his torso tightly.

"Darling..." He cooed, pushing a loose strand of hair from your face.

"What?" You said, but extremely slurred.

"Wake up." He said softly. You groaned and curled into him, moving your hands to his chest and gripping onto his shirt.

"Come on, (Y/N). I don't want to be alone." He said, rubbing your back.

You sighed. "Fine." You rubbed your eyes, then turned your head up to see his face. His eyes were half closed, a small smirk on his lips. You rested your hand on his cheek, and gave him a quick kiss.

"You're so freaking adorable, Sebastian." You said and hopped out of bed, getting ready for the day.

****

You walked through the isles, putting some pizza sauce in your cart. As you were looking at the noodles, Sebastian came up next to you and put a hand on your hip, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Are we almost done, darling?" He whined like a child.

"Yes, Seb. Just a few minutes." You relied, chuckling at his behavior. He buried his face in your hair.

"But I want to be done now~"

"Okay, okay. Let's go check out."

You two quickly checked out and headed home. After putting the groceries away, the two of you plopped on the couch together, you sitting up as Sebastian put his head on your lap, propping his feet up on the couch armrest. You ran you fingers through his messy brown hair as he started at you intently.

"What are you thinking, love?" You asked.

There was a pause before he answered.

"I want to marry you, (Y/N)." Your hand stopped and you looked into his eyes.

"What?"

"Will you marry me?" He pulled out a little velvet box from his coat pocket. You felt tears in your eyes as you nodded furiously. He opened the box and slipped the ring on your finger, which was a gold band and a single small diamond in the middle.

"I love you so much." You croaked, letting a few tears escape your eyes. He smiled and sat up, taking your face and connecting your lips with his. You quickly responded and wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

"I love you too." He mumbled before crashing his lips into yours again.