Bucky - Requested

They asked for fluff. So here's fluff.
WARNING:MAJOR FLUFF CYAT OMG
Requested by wintersoldier1982

You felt soft kisses being placed all over your face. You scrunched your nose and groaned, turning away from the smooch attack.

"Cmon, wake up." Bucky said quietly into your ear. You groaned again and pulled the shhet higher over your shoulder. He brushed a stray piece of hair out of your face and kissed your cheek.

"Please, doll?" He cooed. That nickname. It did things to you.

And he knew that.

Jerk.

"Fine." You said sleepily, stretching your arms above your head. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw a smiling Bucky propping himself up on his arm.

"Good morning." You said.

"Good morning." He replied, smiling. "Kiss?"

"Kiss." You leaned up and pecked his lips before rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

You were in the middle of brushing your teeth when Bucky came in, shirtless, and picked up his toothbrush. You couldn't stop yourself from drooling a bit.

Bucky bumped you with his hip, snapping you back into reality. You quickly rinsed out your mouth and put your mess of hair up, turning to a chuckling Bucky.

You waited for him to finish, leaning against the bathroom counter with your arms crossed. He rinsed his mouth and smiled at you, making you frown more.

"You're a jerk." You said.

"But you love this jerk." He replied, wrapping his arms around your waist and leaning on you slightly.

"No. I actually hate you." You retorted.

"Okay. Then no pancakes for you." He shrugged and walked out.

"Wait! I was just kidding!" You called after him, then hugging him from behind. "I love you, Bucky." You said in a childish voice.

"Prove it." He said, turning in your arms. You leaned in and pecked his lips.

"Not convinced." He said quietly.

You smirked and captured his lips with yours again, holding him there a bit longer.

"Nope. Not cutting it."

You rolled your eyes and pressed your lips to his, passionately, and biting his lower lip as you pulled away.

"You're such a tease." He said, pulling away from you and walking towards the kitchen.

"Do I get pancakes?" You asked hopefully.

"Yes, doll." He replied, getting out the ingredients.

***time skip brought to you by never seeing fondue the same way ever again O.o***

You finished your breakfast, thanking Bucky over and over again for making the delicious pancakes. You immediately jumped up for the dishes, ignoring Bucky's arguments as you took them to the sink and began washing them.

He held onto your waist and placed his chin on your shoulder.

"I would do them, you don't need to." He said.

"You already made me food. Stop being such a gentleman." You said.

"Why?"

You sighed and looked at him.

"Because you're distracting me, Bucky." You said, making him smile and lean his forehead on yours.

"You're so adorable." He said in a husky voice, making you want to kiss him.

"You need to stop. I have dishes to do." And with that, you turned back to your chore, making Bucky huff.

"I'm going to watch a movie. Thank you, doll." He quickly kissed your cheek and walked away, leaving you to your dishes.

You finished them and walked out to find Bucky watching Tangled.

"Bucky?" You said, making him jump and look at you, blushing slightly.

"It's a cute movie..." His voice trailed off as he scratched the back of his neck.

"You're cute." You said, plopping down next to him and snuggling into his bare shoulder. He sighed in releif and wrapped an arm around you, putting his head on yours.

Flynn Rider pulled the smolder on Rapunzel, making Bucky chuckle.

"I can do that." He stated. You sat up and made a face at him.

"Give me your best shot." You said. He took a deep breath and looked down, then raised his face to show you his attempt at a smolder. It was funny, with his lips puckered and his eyebrows raised. You burst out laughing and held your stomach.

"It wasn't that bad!" Bucky said while your laughing ceased. You quickly kissed him.

"It was really bad, sweetheart." You said, stifling a giggle. He growled and attacked your sides, his fingers tickling you.

"Mercy!" You cried out. He laughed and stopped, but layed on top of you instead. You ran your fingers through his hair.

"I love you, Bucky." You said.

"i love you too, (Y/N)." He replied.

"Kiss?"

"Kiss."

He lifted his head from resting on your chest and kissed you quickly but deeply, then laying his head back down.

You smiled softly when you heard his quiet snores.

A/N

Hope you liked it!

M.A.100