Sebastian Imagine- I Miss You

Sebastian layed on his carpet floor, his arms and legs sprawled out in all different directions, staring at the rotating blades of the ceiling fan. All he could think of was you. You had left for work almost two days ago, and he was feeling lonlier than he had in a long time.

"I miss you." He mumbled to himself, making his dog, Lucy (if that's your name change it to Daisy), come and licked his cheek. He scrunched his nose and pushed her away, sitting up and running his hand through his hair.

He stood and walked over to the mantle below the television, where his phone was. He picked it up and pressed your speed dial number, 2. It rang three times before you finally picked up.

"Sebastian, hey." You said into the phone.

"It's so great to hear your voice." He said, leaning his forehead on the wall as his free hand picked at some peeling paint on the mantle.

"I miss you too, darling."

"When are you coming back?"

"I'm heading to the airport now. I would say two hours at most."

"That's too long." He whined, his lips curling into a frown.

"I've been gone for a couple days. You're okay. Two more hours won't kill ya." You chuckled.

He sighed deeply and let his hand fall to his side, closing his eyes. "I don't want to hang up."

"You don't have to until I get on the plane."

"Okay."

So he stood there, his head on the wall and his eyes closed, listening to the background noise of the airport, your occasional talking to security or other people, asking for directions.

"Okay. I'll be coming out of gate A6. I need to go now, Sebastian. I'll see you in a little bit."

"A6. Okay."

"6:30 sharp."

"6:30. Gate A6. I'll be there."

Now it was your turn to sigh. "I love you, Sebastian."

He smiled to himself and stuck his hand in his pocket. "I love you, too, (Y/N)."

"I'll see you soon."

"Goodbye, love."

"Goodbye, Seb."

You hung up, and Sebastian heard the line go dead. He stood there with his phone pressed up against his ear for a few minutes, thinking about your voice. His foot twisted on the carpet, a habit he always did when he was deep in thought.
***time skip brought to you by Sebastian in a cocktail dress, showin off those hips.* * *

He slid on his peacoat and took up his keys before leaving, calling a quick goodbye to (Lucy/Daisy) as he closed the door. He almost skipped to the car, unable to keep the giddy smile off his lips.

It was a long drive to the airport, almost half an hour. He turned up the radio and sang loudly and obnoxiously along to songs he didn't know, the pure joy taking over.

He parked near gate A6, whistling as he walked into the airport. He didn't care if he was recognized, and didn't even think of wearing a cap to cover his eyes. All he cared about was seeing you.

He checked his watch casually.

6:25.

He did a double take. Wait. 6:25?!

He gasped and began to run, not caring if he looked ridiculous, through the New York airport, frantically looking at the signs to lead him to the right gate.

He stopped at one point and looked around, doing a complete 360 before running off in another direction.

He arrived at gate A6, confused when he saw no one coming out of the gate. He check his watch. It was 6:32. He looked up at the flight chart and almost screamed when he saw the note next to your flight saying 'delayed ten minutes'.

He breathed deeply and collapsed into a chair, running his hand down his face and sighing.

When the excruciatingly long eight minutes finally passed, he stood eagerly by the gate, rocking back and forth on his heels. He bit nervously on his lower lip, his hands clasped behind his back.

He stopped rocking when he saw people come out of the gate, and began looking over their heads, trying to find you.

Then, by some divine force, the light crowd parted to where you were standing, in sweatpants and a tank top, no makeup on, and your hair pulled back, a duffel bag at your feet.

Sebastian had never seen anything as beautiful.

He smiled uncontrollably and ran towards you. You smiled as well and held out your arms. When he reached you, he picked you up and spun you around, causing a few people around you to ooh and aah at the pure sweetness emitting from your reunion.

"Don't ever leave again." He said into your ear, still hugging you tightly.

"Never again." You agreed. He pulled away just enough so he could kiss you deeply, making an obnoxious smooch sound when he pulled away.

"God, I missed you." He said, his eyes darting between yours.

"I missed you too, love." You replied, moving a stray piece of hair out of his face. He pecked your lips again.

"Let's go home." He said, picking up your bag and taking your hand, walking away from the gate.

A/N

SO CUTE
is it bad I think this is really cute?

The gif tho
He's perfection

UPDATE:
I MIGHT SEE THE MARTIAN ON MONDAY :D :D :D

WHOOP WHOOP