Sebastian Imagine : Make A Wish

You had three months. It was December of 2015 when they found it. When they found the tumor. You were only 15. It was devastating, but you were always an optimist, so you carried on the best you could.

The Make A Wish foundation reached out to you, letting you have a wish. You already knew what you wanted, and you walked confidently into the first meeting to claim your wish.

"Okay Dear," a woman said, "what do you wish for?"

"I want to go on the set of Captain America: Civil War. I want to meet the cast." You said confidently. She smiled at you and nodded.

***

It was two weeks later that you were flown out to the set of the up and coming movie, shaking with excitement.

You were led to a part of the set, where you were greeted by Joe and Anthony Russo, who shook your hand and guided you to a lounge-like place, where you sat and waited for the cast.
You wrung your hands together, nervous to meet the people that helped you fight through all of this.

The door creaked open a few seconds later, Robert Downey Jr. Peeking his head through, making your breath hitch.

"Hey there." He said, opening the door and walking in, the rest of the cast following him. You stood and got hugs from them all, then looked around and saw someone missing.

"Where's Sebastian?" You asked Chris.

"Ah, he coming in a sec. Just getting the mask off and stuff. He was here filming early." Chris said as everyone found a seat. "Why?"

"Well," you blushed, "Bucky's my favorite."

"How cute." Scarlett cooed, giving you a warm smile.

You made small talk with everyone, telling them stories about your life and hearing stories of theirs. It was all so amazing.

"Hey," someone said, opening the door, "am I late?"

You stopped breathing momentarily, smiling as Sebastian Stan walked into the room, in his costume, minus the mask and wig.

"Is this (Y/N)?" He asked, his eyes lighting up when he saw your Winter Soldier jacket, which was black with one silver sleeve that had a red star on it.

You nodded your head shyly, standing up to shake his hand, but he went in for a hug, squeezing you slightly.

You couldn't help it.

You began to cry.

This just made him hold on tighter.

"Hey, hey." He said softly. "What's wrong, sweetheart?"

"I..I just wish I met you guys under different circumstances." You whispered into his leather jacket.

"I know, darling, I know." He said, rubbing your back. You both pulled away and you wiped your cheeks as he gave you a warm smile. You both found a seat, then began to talk with the others again when it got onto the topic of you.

"Well," you said, "I have three months. This was my wish. I've been waiting for this movie since 2014, so I want to see some of it. It's my goal to fight until May. I just want to make it till May."

Scarlett and Chris were sniffling a bit, but Robert quickly stood up as he looked at his watch.

"It's time." He announced. "We need to get filming."

***

You stood, in awe as a fight scene unraveled in front of you.

I have to see this movie. It will be the last thing I do.

****

It wasnt. It wasn't the last thing you did. With intense treatment, the tumor shrank, and you got to see your movie, holding hands with Sebastian and Chris as you watched the wonderful film unfold, tears in your eyes at the end, unimaginably happy that you could make your goal.

****