Sebastian Imagine: Requested

10k READS! WE DID IT!
the special will be done after the requests. *evil laugh*

Imagine meeting Sebastian at Comic con.
Requested by @SebbyStan_Trash

You were almost shaking with excitment. You were finally going to meet your role model, Sebastian Stan. You were in Philadelphia (or was it Pennsylvania?) for the WizCon that Sebastian was attending.

You stood patiently in line, your sketchbook in hand, as you waited for Sebastian to come out. You could feel your heart pumping, adrenaline flowing through your veins.

Suddenly, everyone began cheering around you, and you looked up to see the top of Sebastian's head, and began to smile like a fool.

It was a long, but bearable, wait in line until you were finally close to getting an autograph.

"Hello!" A worker said as you approached the table. "You can pick out a picture, and anything else you want signed will be check by the lovely lady next to me."

"Thank you." You smiled and chose the picture of Bucky when he caught Captain's sheild.

"Anything else?" The next woman asked.

"Uh, yes." You flipped through your sketchbook and opened it to your drawing. (One I drew pictured above, or you can imagine a different one.)

"Can I have Sebastian sign this?" You showed it to her.

"Of course! Go on ahead!" She gave you a huge smile and motioned you to walk foreward.

It seemed like slow motion, moving foreward as Sebastian waved to the people that just got their posters signed, then him turning towards you and smiling widely.

"Hi!" He said. You would never beleive it, but his eyes lit up when he saw you, and all he could think was how beautiful you were.

"Hi S-Sebastian... c-can you sign th-this too?" You stutter, showing him your sketch. His eyes widened slightly and a bright smile took over his face.

"This is amazing! Did you do this?" He asked. You nodded, blushing furiously.

"You're crazy talented." He said, picking up his silver sharpie and signing the poster, then a pen and signing your picture, off to the side.

"Are you getting a picture, too?" He asked.

"Yeah." You said softly, slightly hiding behind your hair.

"I'll see you there...?"

"Um, (Y/N)."

"(Y/N). Beautiful. I'll see you later."

You weren't sure, but you thought he winked at you as you walked away, taking your freshly signed poster and drawing.

***time skip brought to you by Bucky singing 'Everybody Loves Somebody'***

*by Dean Martin*

*just imagining his voice...*

You were, once again, in line. That's all you did at that WizCon, but it wasn't for nothing. You got to take a picture and talk to Sebastian Stan. Who wouldn't wait hours for that?

You were even more nervous this time around, picturing that small wink over and over again. There was no way he could like you, right?

You're just an average girl, not too pretty, not too thin, doesn't really attract attention.

There's no way he could like you.

But does he?

You shook your head, trying to clear your mind. You set your gaze ahead as you neared closer and closer to the photo booth.

"Your turn, miss." A grouchy woman said. You nodded and walked up to Seb, who saw you and smiled, making you blush like crazy.

"Hello again." He said.

"Hello." You said quietly.

"Ready for a picture?" He asked, opening his arms towards you. You smiled and walked into them, embracing him tightly.

It surprised you when you felt a pair of lips press a quick kiss on your cheek, making them turn a even deeper shade of red, if possible.

The whit light flashed, capturing Seb smiling against your cheek while you wore a surprised expression on your face. You pulled out of the hug and shyly tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"Thanks." You said.

"Can I see your hand?" He asked. You held it up for him and he pulled a sharpie out of his back pocket. You looked at him quizzically, flicking your eyes between the sharpie and his face.

"When you're an actor, you learn to carry one everywhere." He explained, taking off the cap with his teeth and writing something on your hand. He let go and recapped the marker, smiling at you.

"Call me and we'll set up something. I want to take you out sometime." He winked at you again, and you let your gaze fall onto your hand, where Sebastian Stan's phone number was written.

You did call.

And you did get your date.