□■Bucky : I'm Sorry■□

You woke up to your boyfriend, Bucky, knocking on your door. You grumbled to yourself as you opened it to find Bucky in a military uniform.

"B-Bucky?" Your voice cracked. He looked at you with sad eyes, knowing how you had felt about the war.

"I was drafted, (Y/N)." He said quietly.

"Does Steve..."

"I'm going to tell him I enlisted. I don't want to hurt him."

You felt tears in your eyes as you looked over his uniform. Even if it looked wildly attractive on him, you wanted nothing more than to rip it off and keep him home.

"I leave in two days." His voice was so soft.

You immediately flung your arms around Bucky, letting your tears fall onto his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." His voice strained.

"I love you so much." You choked out. "Don't leave me."

You pulled away, looking at his perfect features. This man, who you only knew for a few short weeks, had managed to steal your heart.

You hesistated, but ended up crashing your lips into his, sharing your first kiss with the man you loved. He kissed you back, pulling away after a few seconds.

"I'm in love with you, (Y/N)." He whispered, placing his forehead on yours.

"I'm in love with you, Bucky." You replied, the tears still flowing from your eyes.

"I will come back." He said. "I promise."

"You swear?" You asked, sounding like a child.

"I swear, and when I get back, we will get married in a grassy field, and have bundles of children to chase after."

You cracked a sad smile, chuckling a bit.

"You better be ready for that, soldier." You tease.

"I can be ready for anything with you."

****

You lay on your floor in the fetal position, clutching the letter to your chest. A stream of tears flowed from your eyes as the words replayed in your head.

We regret to inform you of the death of James Buchanan Barnes. Personal belongings will be shipped home immediately. We are sorry for your loss, you have our condolences.

You screamed in pain, your heart shattering again.

"You promised!" You shouted towards the heavens. "You promised, James!"

#Literally crying

:(

-M.A. 100