□■Bucky : Saved (Part 2)■□

Time skip: 2 months

After a lot of hard work, S.H.E.I.L.D was able to regain some of Bucky's memories, but it changed him for the worse.

He now knows of what he did, all of the lives he'd taken, all of the families he tore apart. Let's just say he doesn't like being a murderer.

You saw him everyday, checking up on him, bringing his meals, and becoming his friend. And maye you liked him a bit. It was a hard process, but somehow you got through it.

You walked into his room with his lunch tray.

"Hello," you sang. You looked around, and he wasn't there. You quickly set down the tray and began searching, but was stopped when you heard a faint sobbing.

You followed the sound to the bathroom, and put your ear against the door. You could definitely make out a crying sound.

"Bucky!" You were pounding on the door. "Open up, please! Come on, Buck!"

The door opened up, revealing a red eyed Bucky. His hair was in a small ponytail, with some strands falling in his face. He was wearing a dirty grey tank top and black sweatpants.

"Bucky, what is it?" You asked, reaching for his shoulder. He recoiled from your touch before answering.

"How can you like me?" He asked quietly.

"Wh-What do you mean?" You asked, scared that he knew about your feelings for him.

"How can you be my friend?!" His voice raised. "I'm a monster! Why does anyone care about me?! I don't belong here!"

His rant continued, and it broke your heart to hear how horibbly he thought of himself.

"Bucky..." You mumbled.

"What, (Y/N)?! Why do you even stay?! Why don't you save yours-"

You cut him off by taking his face and crashing your lips into his. He was shocked at first, but began to kiss you back after a few seconds. He took your waist and pulled you closer, causing you to wrap your arms around his neck.

You both pulled away for air, breathless. You were enjoying the blissful moment, then decided to speak.

"Bucky, I like you. Don't ever call yourself a monster again."

He hugged you, burying his face in your neck.

"I was hoping you would do that sometime, (Y/N)." His muffled voice said.

"Oh yeah? Why?"

"Because I like you too."

A/N

DAWWW
sorry I actually like this one a lot.

Thanks for reading!

Any ideas you want to share?

M.A.100