Sebastian Imagine : Fight

"Just, please, don't speak. Don't talk." You said, holding up your hand to silence him. You couldn't even look at him then, so you put your gaze on the floor, tears forming in your eyes.

"(Y/N), please, I'm so sorry." He begged, taking a step closer.

"Just be quiet!" You snapped, putting your hand down and looking at his face. His beautiful, perfect face. And the water works began.

"I can't believe you would do this, Sebastian." You choked out.

"I was drunk. I was stupid. I can't take it back, even though I wish I could." He pleaded, trying to earn your forgiveness.

"You slept with her! That was a choice you made, and you chose her!" You yelled, the anger and sadness erupting inside of you.

"I would never choose her! I wasn't in my right mind!" He argued, but you had already gotten your keys in your hand.

"Save it." You said before slamming the door and walking away, hastily wiping your cheeks, cleaning up the fallen tears.

You began to walk around the building to your car, not letting yourself cave for him.

"Wait!" He called behind you. You could hear him running towards you, and as much as you wanted to run away, you couldn't bring yourself to.

"Please." He said, his voice now right behind you. "I need you." He sounded choked up, and when you turned around, he had tears streaming down his face, and you almost broke down.

"I... I just need some time, okay?" You whispered.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry." He whispered back. "I'm so, so sorry."

"I'm going to come back. Just not right now."

"Okay. Okay." He wiped his cheeks and looked at you.

"Bye." You said almost inaudibly, turning and beginning to walk away.

"And (Y/N)?" He called, and you turned again.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Sebastian. Goodbye." And with that, you got in your car and left.

***

You left and went to live with your best friend, keeping in touch with Chris Evans to see what Sebastian was doing. Apparently, Seb hadn't been outside much, but when he did go out with Chris, he would always insist on being the desegnated driver, and turn down any woman that came up to him.

After the first couple weeks, your friend had to kick you out since she was moving in with her boyfriend. You didn't know where to go- your other friend were all married, your parents lived 500 miles away, and you couldn't possibly afford anything close to where you were now.

After a lot of thought, you decided two weeks might be enough time away. Anyways, you missed Seb so much.

You finished packing your few things, then hauling your three or four boxes into your car and calling Chris.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"I'm going back. (Y/B/F/N) kicked me out." You answered.

"Awesome! I'm so happy for you!" He said, unable to hide the pure excitment in his voice.

"Do you think he'll take me back?" You asked, starting the car.

"Of course he will. He can't stop talking about you. Go do it. Get off the phone with me and do it." He reassured.

"Okay, okay. Bye, Chris. Thank you."

"No problem. Bye." And he hung up. You pulled out of your parking spot and drove away.

You pulled up to yours and Sebastian's apartment and turned off the car engine. You sat in the drivers seat, staring up at the place you walked away from two weeks ago. It was exhilarating and frightening that the man you wanted nothing more but to see was in there right now, and you were sitting in your car.

And you were sitting in your car.

That thought made you jump out pretty fast, rushing in through the doors and to the elevator. Pushing the fourth floor button, smiling like a fool. The elevator finally dinged and you practically ran down the hall, knocking excitedly on your door.

It swung open, revealing a sad looking Sebastian, who quickly perked up when he saw who it was.

"(Y/N)." He sighed, letting his eyes look over your entire body.

"Sebastian." You replied. You both looked into each others eyes for a second before you flung yourself into his arms, which he quickly wrapped around you. He pulled away and kissed you passionately, which you quickly reciprocated.

You pulled away, smiling at him. He looked slightly dazed, like he was stuck in a dream. You thought it was utterly adorable, and almost kissed him again.

"I missed you." You said softly, putting your forehead on his.

"I missed you more, I promise." He replied, putting his hand on your hips. You giggled slightly.

"I love you, Sebastian."

"I love you more."

"Not possible."