Can I just take a second

Don't read if you don't care, but this needs to be addressed.

Last chapter, I told you guys about my joining ROTC.

((Just to clarify: it is at my high school, i have a couple years until I go into the Armed Forces))

You guys made me cry with your reaction. I mean, ugly sobbing.

I wish I could meet you all. I wish I could give you all a huge hug and tell you how much you actually mean to me. When I told my parents this was what I wanted to do, they tried to talk me out of it. But you guys, you guys are just so supportive. I honestly couldn't have asked for better friends. Because that's what I consider you all. Friends.

You guys are just,... just so incredible. You make me laugh, cry, scream, you know, all the typical fan girl stuff. You guys make my life better.

This book was started back in July 2015, when I first saw TWS and fell in love with Bucky all over again. Look at it now, with 50k reads, loads of votes and comments, lots of readers. It makes me smile every time I realize it.

But it's not about the reads or votes. It has impacted me most when you guys do something like this, where you show me that you... care. That you care about what I do. And it may be because you just want me to continue writing, but that's okay with me.

So, I love you all. Just need you to know how much your support means to me.

It... it means so much more than you will ever know.

-Alex Barnes/Beck/Stan

(Psh who can choose anymore)

((P.S. I love you guys ♡))