Cuddle

"No, Bucky. I can't right now. Work." You said for the hundredth time.

"But I want to cuddle~" your boyfriend of two years whined.

"I'm busy, sweetheart." You said gently, kissing his forehead before turning back to your desk. Suddenly, two arms wrapped around your torso and lifted you. You squeeled in surprise as Bucky carried you to the living room, putting you on the couch and laying on top of you.

"Bucky, stop." You said, trying to push him off.

"No." He replied flatly.

"Buckyyy."

"No."

You huffed and gave up, letting him lay on top of you.

"You can at least let me get comfortable." You grumbled, causing Bucky to chuckle and get up. You put your head on the armrest and held out your arms, inviting him to lay down again.

He layed on top of you, his nose brushing against your cheek. You could feel his breath on your neck.

You ran your fingers through his hair and closed your eyes.

"I love you." You whispered.

"What do you love about me?" He asked sleepily.

You took a deep breath."I love your strength through everything, I love how caring you are, I love your humor, your hair, your eyes, and, most of all, I love your heart."

He smiled and kissed your neck.

"Well," He began, "I love your patience and acceptance with everything I've dealt with, I love how kind you are, I love how you can kick someone's butt, I love your eyes and lips, but most of all," He looked into your eyes, "I love how you can love me, even when I can't love myself."

His metal hand traced along you cheekbone, then down to your jaw. You smiled, then leaned up to connect his lips with yours. He smiled into the kiss, making you both pull away giggling.

"I'll with you till the end of the line." You said as he leaned his forehead on yours, chuckling.

"Till the end of the line." He repeated.