(Dangerous) - Mukuro x Reader

Start from the beginning

Littered on the ground was your dead, lifeless comrads.

Immediately you felt some feeling wipe over you, a feeling that you've never felt before.

You heard someone walking to you, and you feared for your life.

You pulled a knife out of your bag, and turn around to face the person walking twords you.

You were scared to see Mukuro.

Why were you scared?

You didn't know, but what you figured out that what you were feeling wasn't fear, it had to be that feeling from before.

"Despair. That's what your feeling, I can see it on your face."

Mukuro suddenly speaking made you flinch, but what she said made you jump.

Despair? What's that and how do I get rid of that feeling?

"Are you scared? (Y/N), please tell me if you're scared."

You weren't scared, Mukuro was here, she would explain everything.

"Mukuro what happened here I don't understand-"

"I killed everyone (Y/N).

You backed up, fearing that she may kill you next, until you remebered what she asked you.

"Did you tell me not to come to camp so that I wouldn't die?"

She just stared at you, not a single emotion present on her face.

"Mukuro, please! Why did you do this? I don't understand!"

She took a step towards you, and immediantly you backed up, a look of sadness on her face.

"Something bad is going to happen (Y/N), something horrible. You need to get somewhere safe, you need to promise me you'll be safe!"

Something bad?

You just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, and you took off running away from Mukuro, shouting back one last promise.

"I'll be safe. I promise you."

(Time skip to Junko)

You were sitting on a bed in a run down hotel room, watching Tv.

What were you watching?

The only show that was on Tv, The Mutual Life Of School Killing. (I think that's what Junko said it was)

Right now, the last six students were in the trial room, trying to discover who s body was found in the Greenery on the fifth floor.

"Mukuro Ikusaba, that's the identity of the body. She's the one know as the Ultimate Despair!"

Your face went white, and you felt a wave of despair completely easy over you.

You hoped that it was a lie, that Mukuro wasn't really dead, that there was no way that someone as tough as her could have died.

All of your attention was out towards the Tv, not looking away for a split second.

The trial had ended, and it was confirmed that Mukuro had died, and Makoto Naegi had killed her.

You couldn't beleive it, you couldn't understand how such a small boy could have killed someone like her.

A smile appeared on your face, and you thought back to when you were a member of Fenrir.

You knew you were going to die, and you knew Mukuro was going to kill you.

The feeling of despair still filling your body, you looked over to the bed side desk, your combat knife that you had when you were a member of Fenrir was laying there. (Member auto corrected to meme Im laughing way too hard)

You wrapped your hand around the handle of your knife, and pulled it up towards your neck.

You started giggling.

Finally, you would be able to get back to Mukuro, you would get to see the woman you helplessly fell in love with.

In one quick gesture, your could feel/see your life essence pouring out of you.

The last thing you heard before you blacked out, was a bomb going off, and the roof caving in on your body.

--

Oh boy am I in a really writy mood.

It hurts like a real bitch to get punched in the face let me fucking  tell you.

I mean damn my brother has one hell of an arm.