My breath are shallow, I have trouble looking around me as my eyes get watery.

Going to the hospital feels like years. I exited the taxi and rushed towards the emergency, leaving Taehyung behind. I entered the emergency, I could see many people are injured. The atmosphere is busy, doctors rushing to different patients, nurses busy doing their jobs, people screamed in pain everywhere.

"Give way to the patient!" The doctor yelled, some of the nurses pushed the stretcher towards the surgery room. The patient lose consciousness but I could see her legs injured badly, her blood rushing out.

I walked towards the counter. "Can I know where is Miss Kim? I'm her daughter, Hana Kim." I asked the nurse by the counter, she pointed at my right and I thanked her before rushing to the direction where she pointed.

I walked passed several patients, some of them injured their head, some their hands, some their legs. They look in pain, making me worried over my mom's condition more. I reached the last bed and found my mom lying down on it. The doctor checked my mom, the nurses insert the IV cable on my mom's hand.

I look at her soulless body.

Her hair is a mess, it's wet by the blood flowing from her head. I could see injury all over her body. Somehow, I noticed the doctor who checked my mom looks a lot busier than the others. Before I managed to approach her, they said something to each other and rushed my mom away from the original position.

I look as they passed by. I tailed them from behind and they rushed into the surgery room. "Mom!" I called her from behind, even though I knew she wouldn't hear my voice. "I'm sorry but you have to wait here until the surgery is done." The nurse stopped me from entering the room, then she quickly went back inside.

"Hana!" Taehyung called me from behind, his stopped a while and catch his breath before he asked, "where's your mom?"

I walked to the chair weakly and sit down. "Hana?" He looked at me.

"Surgery room." I said, my voice shaky. It won't stop reminding me of the day I received a call from my mom, telling me my dad was in the emergency surgery room. I hug my legs, my knees touch my chest. "Please don't take her away." I mumbled, burying my face on my knees. "Please don't take her away from me." I keep saying the same thing over and over, like chanting a spell.

I'm not sure to who I am saying this to, maybe to myself. Maybe to release my sadness, or maybe I'm actually praying to God.

The surgery took hours. It feels like decades to me, it feels like hell. After hours has passed, the doctor came out from the room. She's wearing a light blue operation uniform, her mask was pulled under her chin. I stand up, rushing towards her.

"How's my mom?"

She smile. I don't know the real meaning behind her smile. I'm scared. My hands won't stop shaking. it's hard for me to breathe, like something is blocking my trachea. She took a deep breath. "We managed to save her from crisis." She started.

Taehyung slowly stand next to me, listening to the doctor as well.

"But, unfortunately, she received the impact more than the others. Causing her to be in a coma state," She looks at me with eyes that showed sadness. "I'm sorry. We've tried our best to save her." She added. She holds my shoulder. I could see her name on the board where they showed the doctor's name who did the operation.

She walked away. "Doctor!" I called her. She stopped and turned around. "Thank you for saving my mom, Doctor Kang Mo Yeon." I bowed at her. My tears fall onto the ground. I could feel she smile and bowed at me before she left again.

"Hana." Taehyung softly called me. My sobs could be heard across the hallway. Slowly, those quiet sobs turned into cries. I never thought I would feel the same feeling, that I feel few years ago, again today.

Taehyung says nothing. He just let me cry, while patting my back. My hands are cold. It's shaking. My tears won't stop. I couldn't breathe properly. My eyes won't focus. These are the feeling that I felt, on the day of my dad's death.

---

I ran towards the room where Taehyung told me. From faraway, I could see the figure of Taehyung standing outside of the room, looking inside the room quietly.

"Where's Hana?" I asked between breath. Taehyung pointed at the person inside the room. I turned to see Hana sitting on the chair near the bed, holding the woman's hand and looking at her. "Her mom is in a coma state." Taehyung explained, answering the question in my head.

"She's not okay." He added, as if he heard what's in my head.

Taehyung excused himself, saying that he will visit again tomorrow. I nodded. "Please look after her, Baekhyun." He said before he took his jacket and left.

I went to get a coffee when Hana won't leave the room. When I come back, she sits on the chair in the hallway. Staring into empty spaces in front of her. Maybe she's not thinking at all, or maybe she's thinking a million of things. Maybe there's a lot happening in her head right now.

"Have some coffee." I handed her the cup. She looked at me, her eyes blank yet it's red and puffed. She must has cried a lot, I thought.

She took the cup in her hand and rest it on her lap. I sit next to her, letting the silence takes over us. "What are you doing here, quiet guy?" She asked, she tried to make her voice stable, but she failed when her voice came out of her mouth, shaky.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her, after debating whether a question 'Are you okay?' is okay or not, because I know she's not feeling okay. That would be the dumbest question I would ever ask if I really said that.

"Fine." She replied, her eyes look at the cup in her hand.

I looked at her and sighed. "I won't force you to share it with me, because I'm a guy you barely know. But if you want to, I'm here to listen." I said, playing with my fingers.

She remained silent. But suddenly she spoke. "My heart won't calm down. My hands are shaking so badly. I couldn't breathe." I look at her hands, I could see how bad her hands are shaking. "I can't stop the shaking." She added.

I remained quiet, letting her talks. "I felt this before, twice. And I hate it so much. I never thought I would feel it again today." Her tears slowly flowed down her cheeks. She took a deep breath before continuing, "I am scared. I am scared, Baekhyun. What will happen to her? What will happen to me? I don't want--" she stopped halfway by the sobs.

"--her to be taken away from me." She tried to catch her breath but failed everytime she tried. "I'm scared. What should I do?" She asked, her hands shaking when she asked me. Looking at her in this state, stirred the feeling inside me. Looking at her like this is painful.

I put the cup down on the chair next to me, and slowly wrapped my arms around her. She cries and buried her face on my shoulder. "What are you doing? Your shirt will be wet."

"It's okay. It will dry." I answered. She stopped talking and cries. Her cries is like screaming for help, showing she's in pain. I patted her head softly. I didn't say anything, I just let her cry.

I never knew that hearing her cries, hurt me so much.

---

A/N: Update! Oh my god my nose stuck wth. Anyway, hope you enjoy the update and votes and... and.. comments. *Cries* My nose stuck. Help. Love you guys, xoxo *cries* MY NOSE D'x