Chapter 2

All over again: chapter 2 ~

Alex's p.o.v

"Alex!?" Jacob said obviously surprised.

"Hi Jacob." I said awkwardly, not knowing what to do. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him running towards me. He hugged me so tight almost knocking me over, causing me to laugh. With his arms wrapped around me, I felt like we were 8 years old again. I hugged back. It was quiet, when I felt a drop fall on my shoulder. A single tear slipped out of Jacob's eye.

"Oh my god Jacob you're crying!"
I said wiping the tear away with my hand.

"Oooooh does Jacob have a girlfriend?" Cam said winking at us. The crowd awed, along with the rest of the boys. I totally forgot we were in a crowd of hundreds of people, and I immediately got nervous. Oh no. It's back. I started breathing heavily, my breaths getting faster and faster. I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I thought I was dying. I could feel my throat closing, and my head spinning around. I opened my eyes to blurriness. I could still see, but not the best.

"Alex? What's wrong?" Jacob asked worriedly.

"Dude! What's wrong with her?" Aaron asked Jacob, approaching us quickly.

"I- I don't know!" Jacob said as he tried to figure out what was wrong with me. I saw a familiar figure run towards us, with the object I desperately needed.

"Move!" Stacey said pushing the boys away from me. She quickly pulled out my inhaler, and handed it to me. I quickly put it in my mouth, and took a deep breath while inhaling.

"Please tell me what's going on." Jacob said looking at Stacey.

"She has asthma! And anxiety! They do NOT mix well together, as you can see." Stacey said still focusing on me. The inhaler helped with my breathing, but my anxiety attack was still going on. She quickly put my elastic bands on my wrists.

"Go ahead Alex!" She said motioning for me to pull the elastic bands back and let go, causing them to slap against my wrist. I don't know why, but ever since I started getting anxiety attacks, doing this with the elastic bands always calmed me down. I did it over and over again for what felt like hours, when everything went dark.

A/N: oooooooh cliffhanger😝 How do you guys like it so far?