Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! This is my new story, and I hope you enjoy! And btw, Jacob isn't 13 in this story, he's older. (Like in all of my stories) but I hope you enjoy it💘

All over again: chapter 1 ~

Alex's p.o.v

"EEEEEK!" Stacey and I said in unison as we were picking out an outfit for tonight. Stacey had gotten us tickets for MAGCON, Houston. I only wanted to go because of Daniel Skye, and Dylan Dauzat. Although I was excited, I was nervous for one thing in particular. Jacob. Wait, why am I nervous? He probably doesn't remember me. Who would remember someone as worthless as me?

"I can't wait to meet Daniel and Dylan!" I said as I jumped up and down.

"I CANT WAIT TO MEET CAM, AND JACOB! JACOB FUCKING SARTORIUS!" Stacey said screaming at the top of her lungs. I sighed at the thought of Jacob. She doesn't know about the history I have with Jacob. It's not bad history, it's great history, but I don't want anyone to know about it. I looked on my dresser, and saw the necklace that he bought for me the day I left. picked it up, and put it on, like I do everyday. I wore a white crop top, with ripped skinny jeans. I put my hair in two French braids, and applied eye makeup and lipstick. I paired it with white vans. (Damn Alex! Back at it again with the white vansss!😂 outfit right here⬇️)

 (Damn Alex! Back at it again with the white vansss!😂 outfit right here⬇️)

*skip to live entertainment show*

We were right in the front, and I could see Daniel and Dylan perfectly! Just the way I wanted it.

"Ok. Now, we're going to pick someone out from the crowd!" Cam said as the rest of the boys were looking through the crowd. I'm being completely honest when I say this, but I think I was the only person hiding rather than jumping up and down screaming, like everybody else was.

"You!" Cam said. I didn't know who he was pointing to, due to me hiding. Stacey tapped me on my shoulder, and pointed to Cam. He was looking right at me, holding his hand out for me to grab. The place was silent, with all eyes on me. I hesitantly took his hand, and he led me on stage. When I'm nervous, or scared, or even sad, it's a habit to grab onto my necklace and hold it in the palm of my hand. That's exactly what I did. Once I got on stage, I glanced at Jacob, and he was starting at me with a confused look. I could tell he recognized me, but he wasn't sure how he knew me. Cam took me in the middle of the stage, and motioned for the rest of the boys to come over. They all stood next to me. I looked at Jacob, and saw the second necklace dangling from his neck. Does he remember me? Was I wrong? I wasn't sure why they pulled me up on stage, because I was too lost in thought. I was broken from my trance when Cameron came up to me.

"Hello? Are you still there?" He said with a chuckle.

"Ya sorry." I said putting my hands down to my side. Once I took my hand away from my necklace, I could feel a pair of eyes staring at my neck, where my necklace dangled, when I heard Jacob.

"Alex!?"

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't want to make it too long. What do you guys think? I know it's really boring, but I promise it will get better. Bye you beautiful people💘