ENDING 4/14: Laito

Zacznij od początku

"Laito!" The fedora male paused as he heard a feminine shout, before shaking his head and impatiently moving forward to turn his ticket in.
Laito grunted as he was suddenly tackled to the ground, the (H/C) lying on his chest breathing heavily. "Idiot! Respond when I call your name!" She pouted.
"Mausu-chan?" Laito finally said, looking more than confused. "What are you doing over here? Why aren't you with the mutt?" He questioned her.
Y/N laughed and placed both of her hands on his cheeks. "I want to be with you, Laito Sakamaki, if you'll have me. Soulmate or not." She smiled at him, a certain twinkle in her eyes that caused Laito to grin at her.
"I hope you know what you're asking for, my little mouse." He stated, wrapping his arms around her.
"Of course." Y/N agreed, before pressing her lips against his.

~Wedding~5 Years Later~
Venue: Church (Japan-Komori Church???)
Others:

~Wedding~5 Years Later~Venue: Church (Japan-Komori Church???)Others:

Dances~
Daddy Daughter: Daddy's Angel

First Dance:

Y/N smiled as she listened to the door close with a loud 'click' as her parents, Yui, and Gracey left her to begin the ceremony. She ran her fingers gently over the diamond necklace that her every woman in the L/N family had worn when they were to get married.
"You look as if you're regretting a decision, you're not backing out now, are you?" Too lost in her thoughts, Y/N jumped and turned to look at the owner of the voice.
"Shin." She sighed out, almost in relief.
"You look stunning." The salmon haired male grinned at her.
"You don't look too bad yourself." Y/N chuckled. "But shouldn't you be in your seat? The ceremony is beginning." She told him, a hint of worry in her voice.
Shin shrugged his shoulders, slipping his hands into the pockets of his black slacks. "I wanted to tell you something. But..." Shin hesitated as he looked at the (H/C). To him, she was glowing: a bright smile and innocent eyes filled with nothing but hope for the future she was about to have with the pureblood. "I do not want to ruin your wedding day." He finished.
Y/N quirked an eyebrow. "What do you have to say, Shin?" She asked.
"I will tell you later, I promise." Shin smiled at her reassuringly.
Before Y/N could instigate, a knock at the door cause both the human female and the ancient male to become startled.
"N/N, are you ready?" Y/N's father called through the door.
Y/N glanced at where Shin had been standing just moments before, she wasn't at all too surprised to have seen that he had teleported out of the room- probably to take his seat. She shook her head and opened the door, smiling once more as she looked at the proud expression of her doting father. "Yes, I am." She said as she looped her arm with his.