ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)

Start from the beginning

“You made her get you chicken?, for breakfast?” I asked

“Yeh man…a n*gger needs his fuel innit” he shrugged

“Did she go get it?” I asked

“What would you do?...of course she went to get it…am I joking?... no” he said seriously

“You’re so mean” I shook my head smiling

“You know you like it bebi” he said trying on the fresh accent…he did it well, it made me laugh.

“Keep telling you self that” I smirked

“Ooh you’re a spice” he licked his lip…I found myself smiling weirdly.

“if you say so” I shrugged

“Yeh…I do” I felt his warm breath on th side of my face

“BOOY! You need Colgate quick!” I laughed to myself…I knew they didn’t let hi, shower cos of the condition he was in.

“¬.¬” his expression “well…sorry’ard”

I smiled to still see him annoyed…awww, I crawled on the bed, over to him…my face close to his…my snapback was in the way…but he beat me to it…he slowly slipped it off and pulled me to him…I kissed him so softly and gently so I couldn’t hurt him…but al the feelings were coming out…he was gonna leave me…I whimpered when he pulled away...he looked at me with lust and questioning.

“You okay bee?” he asked stroking my hair…I think he sensed the emotions…I tend to do that too,

I nodded hesitantly.

“what is it?” he asked...i didn’t want to give it away, i promised his mum i would help out...with all my love.

“i need to ask you something” i sat back and he took my hand

“Anything” he looked at me with truth

“Anything huh” I nodded then looked at him “tell me what happened at the party?”

He hasped and let go of my hand...was that rejection?...i frowned, i knew i shouldn’t have-

“From when?” he asked...i looked at him shocked...he smiled and leaned in before kissing my forehead then looking down at me. “from when then?”

“uhh.” I was still shocked “how about, after I left...what happened?” i asked him

He smiled and leaned back on the bed... “err...lemme see”

FLASHBACK*

Dom’s POV$... cha!

Man I’m in too deep...she said yeh...her voice boy! So cool and calm, not like these skets I see walking around with STD’s written all over their foreheads...

I sighed with happiness and laid on the bed with my hands behind my head.

“hey Dee?” oh boy...it was Trina the sket

“Tree” i said politely trying to sound happy...she smiled and walked in while closing the door behind her.

“mmmh...i missed you” she purrled while trying to rub my lala...gheez i hate being a boy sometimes...we react to easily...before i could start getting in...i grasped both her hands.#

“please....i aint tryna be rude...but stay well away from me”  i hissed in her face...yeh, of course she’s shocked...she was my best one...we always done it...but not anymore, i got eyes for the one and only innit.

I stood up,grabbing my i-pod with me, the snapback back on my head, and ducked out the room with Tree Tree shocked still.

The thoughts of beauty wouldn’t come out of my mind...and should i say, that i RT’d her mu for choosing the perfect name...i shook my head...boy! i was in too deep.