ᵀᴴᴱ' chapter eleven (the fight...revieled)

Depuis le début

I don’t judge her…as much as hate what the people turned her into, I don’t judge her, deep down she’s still my bestie.

“Cant promise you that beauts” and with that, she walked out…leaving me staring out in the direction she went.

I sighed and slowly turned to Dom, he looked tired and very nice aswell…so surprising how I notice how beautiful everything about him is…I slowly walked to the bed, I was suddenly nervous…wow I loved him.

“Hey” I smiled while sitting on the bed, I wasn’t gonna sit in the chair where Bree just sat…I’d feel like I was replacing her.

“hey B…sorry you heard that shit” he mumbled looking away again, my hand went from his hand to his face…I turned him to look at me, and when he did,I found  that I couldn’t look at him my self…

“Its okay” I shrugged then raised my eyes to him. He’d been staring at me. “How have you been?”

His smile came back…” you should have seen me boy!”

“What -are- you -on about?” I kinda smiled to see him getting a bit better to his old self.

“You really wanna know yeh?” he gave me a look…now that he said it…I wanted to know badly.

“Yes…what happened?” I laughed squeezing his hand.

“You suree?” he squinted his eyes.

“Dominic” I snapped

“Itee man …jam, and don’t call me by my full name” he said …then got up to a sitting position…I could tell he was in pain, but I also knew he didn’t want me to see him as a girl…he was being a man.

“So?” I asked wanting to know…

“So… my wifey…what happened after you left was that I slept yeh” he explained

“Yeh…I know so?” I shrugged…that wasn’t that big

“Yeh…so this morning, some next anorexic nurse came in, looking all fine and ting” he licked his lips..

Ugh…I NEVER!

“nah… nah…man dint mean it like that…she was trying to impress innit…but I only had you on my mind” he said sexily…god, what are you doing to me.

“Okay…carry on” I smiled…I actually smiled.

“You’re so beautiful” he said dreamily.

“Alow flattering me…I’m human, nothing special” I was beautiful? To him? ”Dom just carry on”

“Itee…itee, so then, she comes in…trying to impress man…she woke me up and ting” Kmt… “I was well annoyed…so then she starts smiling and asking bare personal questions like she knows me”

I laughed

“Then next thing I see…she’s putting a trey of breakfast on the table…with some next bacon egg…and bread or something and milk!...milk?!...FAM!” he said making me jump “I attacked her with my verbal abuse”

“What did you say?” this was good to see him normal again

“Okay…This is me yeh” he pointed at himself

 “What is this?!!...you trying to poison me? Or something and did I say I drink milk…nahh I aint five you know!”  He acted out what he said, at this point I was laughing hard

“Then this is her” he said pretending to be a girl “oh sorry babe, what did you want…I’m just new here-I said Noo…do I look like I care if your knew or not…Get me some chicken!!...five pound KFC!…get me my chicken and then come talk to me” he said laughing himself