Chapter 16

Dense evergreen forests of Sal and oak lie around the town......The car passed the rough paths of the himalayan city.......

"This will be our last meeting Mr Veer Raichand" she flared with anger at the smiling face that seemed enjoying with her emotions and chafing them every moment.....

"I simply love the weather......the rains.....see it started raining again" he muttered without looking towards her and making her more furious......

she was indignant "stop the car" without bothering to look at him......her face fuming with anger and her fist closed.....for the first time ever Chandni was so angry at someone......

She couldn't bare the pain that she suffered the night before.....her lips were sore......whenever she closed her eyes she could see him kissing her fiercely, hurting her lips, her body, her mind......

She felt as if she was his prey.....a prey where the preyer doesn't bother to think about the feelings or emotions of the person he is laying his eyes on for his prey..........

she felt like crying though her eyes were moist......she could only burst out her anger on him......the worst of all she can do is leave the project and never see his face again, she did decided this the moment he crushed her feelings under his lips.......

He stopped the car....disgruntled she flung open the door of the car and stepped outside, resentfully took out her bags and stood on the edge of the road surrounded by the dense forest......

"Chandni, what are you doing??......listen you won't find any transport here, so let me drop you...."

he came closer to take her bags......

"don't.......just don't Mr Veer.......please leave me....." she ordered him with scornful grimace.....

But Veer Raichand can never follow any orders......and there wasn't anyone on the earth who would make him follow the rules....he did what he liked...... "listen...." he hold her arm and pulled her closer....... bringing his lips closer to hers

She stared at him..........her tender body cleaving from his strong arms.....he whispered while looking at her sore lips that looked more delicious from last night...... "i wanted to kiss you......." he said while grasping her more closer.......his eyes couldn't lay on anything else except her lips "and you should be happy that you received what most girls just dream of"....he looked into her eyes for few seconds then pushed her away......

Tears gathered around her beautiful eyes...... but she didn't let them fall on her soft cheeks....angrily she stepped backwards "go away......"

That was the last thing Veer could hear from her mouth.... "go away"..... but Chandni didn't had a clue what he could do with her...... with frightening speed he stepped towards her...... this time Chandni was scared......he looked dangerous.....she stepped backwards without thinking that she was standing on the edge of the road.....her foot slipped and she roll down into the dense forest......

Another moment she found herself in mud...... she got up and looked around.....the grass was wet and muddy.......with dirty clothes she looked up towards the devil...... "i won't leave you" anger in her voice......but for him it was nothing more than an amusement.......

He walked slowly towards her......laughing on the way..... "you won't stop rankling"

With full rage she lifted her hand to hit him when he hold the soft wrist and twirled it around..... "a snobbish girl like you, deserves this".....

His hold was strong enough, she cried out in pain "leave my wrist".....

After few seconds he pushed her away....... that was the biggest humiliation she had ever seen before..... she was quiet and tears rolled down her beautiful eyes....... he was standing at a distance watching her with a frown......