Chapter 35

helplessly she kept her hand on her head......

Shama sauntered in Chandni's room, applied the ointment on her neck......

galled at the things taking place in her life since the arrival of the beast, she knitted her brows and her thoughts started to grumble .....next time she would never let him touch herself......

Chandni felt herself grumpy at grousing him every second.....making him understand her emotions was out of the question....... Veer's words had left her jaded......

This mark will create a conundrum for her that every other person she knows would ask her all sorts of weird questions.......

"will this ointment work ???" Chandni's puckered brow showed all her emotions as she glared at the mark in the mirror..... she always admired herself, her body...... she had never let anyone touch herself, and this brute comes like a storm leaving her with pain and anger......

"of course it will...." Shama answered confidently...... "but you must apply it again before sleeping..." she added while leaving the room......

Chandni felt like a frog in the well who can't get out........ she loved Veer.....but she hated him as well....bushed out she angrily dialed his number again.....

"my fate has come across the world's most cruelest person" wrathful at his acts.....but when she didn't heard anything from the other side she scolded herself for creating more troubles..... before she could say another word he had already disconnected the phone......

she crossed her finger........ "hope he doesn't do anything now..."

soon she heard her Grandmother's voice..... "yes coming...." she walked downstairs for dinner....

------

Appalled to see the red mark on Chandni's neck ..... "oh God.....what is this..??" Kamini came closer to see clearly...

Chandni didn't speak up.....but before she could say anything Shama replied .... "insect bite.....don't worry I have applied the ointment.....it will be fine...."

stunned by the reason "fine!!!......but Chandni....how did this....??" Kamini got upset......Shama again answered back "i told you insect bite.....she was coming from the narrow path down the valley.....so...."

Kamini paused worriedly before going towards her temple, ....apprehensive about the things happening around and now this sharp mark on Chandni's neck troubled her even more.....what if someone harmed Chandni, what if she gets hurt, agitated at her own imaginations she folded hands and prayed for her Grand daughter, for her long life....

Chandni now had ample supply of all bizarre questions and top of that their peculiar solutions.....exasperated she wanted to shout and tell the whole world the story of her bite......

Soon she saw her Granny coming out from her room with a plate murmuring the prayers .....

"Grandma ....what's this..??"

but Kamini didn't stop and stood in front of Chandni ... she sprinkled the holy water on her face and body, recited her prayers holding a small flower in her hand......

This went on for few minutes until Chandni was fuming with anger.....how could she say it was not an insect bite, it was a love bite that her beloved gave her.......and it was nothing to do with any evil......

Chandni seemed scandalized of every other person in her life.....she wanted to yell at Veer, to blow up at what he did.....and she was such an idiot who closed her eyes and forgot the world around her......