Chapter 14

Late night......

There wasn't a single sign of sleep in her eyes......she strolled back and forth towards her bed..... "why this night seems so deserted like my heart" she stood at the window while the stars in the sky seemed tantalizing her......cool breeze from outside blowed her face......she closed her eyes " you are a stranger who has plundered my heart......"

Veer woke up in the middle of the night.....bewitchery was perturbing him "i am sure something is happening to you as well" he got up from his bed and ambled downstairs......he wasn't amazed to see the lights on.....she was awake.....

As he opened the door a little she immediately turned behind to scan at the door...... "Veer" ....his sudden reaction astounded her....

He admired at her while coming closer...... her hands tightly squeezed the window frames, her body marked with jittering movements...... she didn't obstructed..... "the scented breezes have called me here" he said while keeping his gaze constant at her.....

with dreamy eyes she looked at him..... "you shouldn't have come here"

Veer crossed his arms and leaned his head against the wall and gazed at the beauty whose victim he had become way back..... "Chandni....you have come here by mistake"

Chandni glanced confusedly at his statement "mistake....i don't know what you mean?"

His hand grazed her hand that was clutched strongly against the window frame..... "there can't be another one in the whole universe"

Chandni smiled a little and was about to turn the other side when he touched her soft fingers with his hand...... "the land of fairies from heaven are missing its queen"

She didn't look at him...... his hand slowly entangled her hand....it was gentle......he slowly pulled her towards himself.......with the passing night they stood in front of each other with a little distance that was difficult to remove.....finally she managed to look into his deep eyes......her dreamy eyes made him come more closer to her......

He touched her silk tresses with his hand.......then slowly stroked her cheeks with his fingers.....Chandni closed her eyes...... he looked at her pink lips that seemed to be the most beautiful thing he had ever seen......

He wanted to feel her lips......her eyes were shut tightly.....as he came forward to kiss her...... she immediately opened her eyes and realized what she was doing.....with cold hands she picked up a stole and wrapped it around her nervous body.....though she didn't say anything to him, it was clear from her face that she wanted him to stay..... he walked outside without saying anything to her.....

-----

Even though he left hours back....she was still sitting silently on the bed.....there was something strange about him....how could she every time let him come closer to her.

Why does she forget everything with his touch..... she was unsure of what to do.....her life had come to a point where she had to make a decision or she must leave this place and go back to her normal life and never see him again..... it wasn't easy, even the thought of it seemed pricking her sharply.......

Veer didn't planned anything.....it was very unusual for him to approach a girl in this manner....something was killing him....some thoughts were prevailing his mind....

"remember, she has such a beauty, that you won't be able to stand it. The moment you will touch her, keep in mind you will burn..."

he drank the whole bottle in one go....but still the thoughts were wandering....