Chapter 18

He wasn't surprised at her reaction and made a distance..... she lowered her eyes, without looking at him she picked up her bag and walked away.....

"why did you come last night ??" he asked casually while following her....... he remembered her face.....

"great excuse to talk" she said annoyingly without turning behind....

He was honest...well it wasn't an excuse....he thought again "you were wearing white dress.....and..."

without letting him complete she turned and stared at him "white or black.....i am not interested to listen....let me go"

he smiled at her while she walked away.......

-------

Next Day

Chandni wasn't reluctant and made it very clear that she would definitely not continue with the project offered.....

Mr Guncha wasn't happy to know her decision as she was meant to complete this project..... "Chandni, I don't think this is a good reason" candid to her reason.....

"Sir, for me this reason is more than enough....i can't stay away from my family....." bluntly she laid her answer.....

Mr Guncha had to think for an easy solution that could be suitable for him and for his client.....it was impossible to find another person so soon, and no doubt Chandni was the best person to work at that site.....

he took some time and asked her to wait for few minutes until he decides something.....it was difficult to finish this project if Chandni left in between.... after thinking, he carefully decided a way that will be suitable to everyone.....

"Chandni I have decided that you will continue with this project but you will not stay at Kurseong....after finishing with all the important work you may come back home, and I take full responsibility to provide you with the transport"

unyielding at Mr Guncha's solution "its not a question of transport....i can take my car....but..."

Mr Guncha observed her gloomy face "something happened Chandni??.....i mean you were so excited about this project and now you are backing......and the reason is not good....now I am providing you with so much support....."

Chandni didn't say anything but she was sure that if she continues with this project, then Veer would definitely approach her again.

He kissed her forcefully and next time God forbid if he did something...she won't be able to tolerate...... "no Sir.....its my final decision......i won't work on that project....i am busy with my studies and Mom's business.....i am sorry" that was her last word and she left from there keeping her files on Mr Guncha's table......

--------

Next Day

Pratima opened the door......Kaka was little surprised to see a new face.....but he immediately saw Veer who was eating his breakfast..... "Veer" .....both hugged each other ..... "good to see you back Kaka".....

with moist eyes Kaka looked at Veer..... "yes....its so good to see you.....how are you?"

Veer was happy..... "how do I look?......" both smiled.....

Manohar looked exasperated of the entire journey.....he kept the bags near the door...... "Veer....next time I am not going with this old man....."

Veer laughed at him.....

Pratima introduced herself .... Kaka was relieved..... "Chandni is such an angel" he said smilingly, without looking at Veer, who was secretly smiling after hearing Chandni's name......