Chapter 19

Two months later......

He never missed a day when he didn't visited the valley.......he looked at the snow clad mountains.....

It was almost two months after Chandni had left for Ladakh but for Veer it had become a routine to visit the valley.....his heart and mind were sure that one day she would definitely meet him..... he took a deep breath....

somehow the distance between them increased but Veer's feelings changed for her....for now he was sure that he loves her.....but he was scared of loosing her...

what if she gets to know his truth.....what if she gets to know all about him......thoughts occupied his mind and he felt helpless.....

for the first time in his life he realized that he did wrong.....his past life was bad.....and how would a girl like Chandni prefer to love someone like him when he doesn't deserve her.....

his feelings mounted him..... he regretted the moment when he had harshly kissed her......the way he behaved with her.....she made a place in his heart.....he thought about her and walked down the valley...

-------

"Spirituality can refer to an ultimate or an alleged immaterial reality an inner path enabling a person to discover the essence of his/her being or the deepest values and meanings by which people live" Anuradha ma answered her queries without any hesitation.....

without any hesitation Chandni asked again..... "then what is spiritism?"

Anuradha ma smiled at her "well Spiritism teaches reincarnation or rebirth into human life after death.....this basically distinguishes Spiritism from Spiritualism......

It also provides the path to man's moral and intellectual perfection by amending for his mistakes and increasing his knowledge in successive lives....."

Anuradha ma knew Chandni was curious for her learnings and she was happy to teach her.....she knew Chandni's concentration on her subject in really strong..... "everybody close your eyes and concentrate"

Chandni knew for the first few moments she would only see Veer when she closes her eyes......

she was sure by now that its not only her heart but her mind as well who keeps on thinking about Veer....and she never knew when she started falling for him...... slowly she closed her eyes.....

--------

He was walking down the dense forest.....

it was just another casual walk that he preferred every evening.....but this time the weather wasn't good with violent gust of strong winds fiercely agitating the trees accompanied by the thunderstorm......

he quickly rushed towards the main road.....when he heard someone singing...... was it real or did his ears assumed.....he stopped and turned around....to his surprise he saw someone sitting under a huge tree.....

he walked towards her .....

"Chandni!!!!"....

She looked at him.....she looked as beautiful as the morning breeze....her eyes were sparkling......while she lovingly gazed at him..... "you didn't do right...."

startled by her words "what?? what are you doing here??"

she got up slowly and started walking towards the other direction.....

he followed her "wait....Chandni"

she turned and smiled "you will come to me.....you will have to....this time"