Chapter 21

Manohar was still thinking what he had seen.....in his whole life he had never seen his dear friend getting ready and rushing out of the house so early......

his stream of thoughts paused at Pratima's rough voice "saab breakfast is ready" he turned and looked at the breakfast..... "wow....that's looks delicious"

he started eating when he saw Kaka pulling out a huge suitcase out of his room.....

Manohar didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the old man's beliefs and thoughts.....his brain skipped from one stone of thought to another.... "are you going somewhere??" he asked while eating his apple.....

Kaka was furious over him since last night.....though he didn't utter a word, his facial expressions clearly warned Manohar not to speak with him.....

Manohar was totally confused at his reaction but he didn't wanted to ask him...it would be like putting his foot on the snakes tail.... without questioning anything further he helped the old man to pull his luggage outside......

------

"i know this very well Veer.....but that's not my question...i know Chandni has already left the project" Meenakshi curiously watched him......while he seated on the opposite chair in a big office....

Veer knew that he would never get into any relationship with Chandni....

he knew she doesn't love him....it could be something else.....

but he knew from his past meeting with her that she never even preferred to talk to him..... "well I have no relationship with Chandni" he was firm and his words sounded fixed.....

Meenakshi got up from her chair....she walked towards him "it could be from your side, but Chandni has changed....i have seen that change in her."

Veer wasn't waiting for Chandni to fall for him....neither he wanted her to come closer to him.... "i suppose it was just an incident that happened out of blue.....there is not and there won't be any relationship between both of us......" he sounded clear.....

Meenakshi was sure that he not saying wrong...... "Veer....i always want my daughter happy....and I would never have a problem with your relationship...but if there isn't any relation then I am shocked at how a girl could run all the way in the middle of the cold night......"

Veer was still thinking....for some reason he wasn't shocked but he wanted to go away from her.... "i will take a leave now"

Meenakshi smiled "thanks for coming Veer" he nodded and left.....

-----

Chandni knew Veer would come to see her.....that was her reason of quickly finishing her work...but she was scared....for the first time she lied to her mother.....

she knew there was something that had to be done...something that was left, she closed her eyes....she could see him coming towards her....she quickly opened her eyes and turned around.....

She could hear her own heart beat.....he looked changed.....he wasn't the same Veer with a mischievous smile parting his lips, rather he looked serious....as if he lost something....

he looked at her and walked towards the bench.....she didn't left a single second not gazing him....as he came nearer....suddenly the smile on her lips vanished "Veer" she shouted and came towards him.....she quickly grasped her hand and pulled him towards herself......

he was shocked to see her reaction "Chandni....."

she carefully looked around as if she had seen something that made her shout so loudly....