Chapter 23

Kaka was surprised.....he immediately took the broken pieces to show Acharya Ji......It was like a miracle....he had never expected this to happen.....

he couldn't believe that his old eyes had actually seen something unusual..... he folded both hands to thank the Gods to save Veer..... "Acharya Ji.....look....." he opened the box and showed the broken pieces of the crown.......

Acharya Ji smiled "that is certainly a miracle......" he saw the pieces..... "nothing can happen to Veer now" Kaka was more than happy....his eyes were moist.....

"Acharya Ji.....i am still wondering how could this be possible?" he said wiping his moist eyes.....

Acharya Ji smiled..... "an angel saved him....." he closed his eyes..... "well she was meant to liberate him......"

Kaka was confused.... "but now everything is fine....i mean now Veer is safe"

"he is safe until the angel stays in his life....or I must say if they both are together......Kaka don't worry about Veer.....soon he will realize everything and will be able to face the danger himself...."

---------

It was morning.....she slowly opened her eyes......

she felt a terrible change in her body.....with severe head ache she glanced around..... to her shock she saw her clothes on the floor.....she wasn't wearing anything...... next instant she saw him lying on the bed next to her with nothing on....

shockingly she got up from the bed, one by one wore her clothes....she was crying, crying at her fate..... "how could i" she yelled.....

he heard her voice and woke up "Chandni" ....he came near her......

"don't you dare come near me....." she was more than angry.....her eyes were red with tears..... "i...i hate you Veer.....i hate you"

"but Chandni...please listen to me....." he insisted

"you succeeded.....yes Mr Veer Raichand...... you made me your prey......you used me.....i hate myself....and I hate you" she yelled at him.......

Next moment she picked up her bag and headed out of the room furiously...... she felt her legs numb.....it was difficult for her to walk...... but she didn't stop.....

he rushed after her "please Chandni wait...."

she ran towards the main road...... he followed her.... "i will drop you....let me explain everything...."

she turned angrily at him "go away......just leave me..... you have got what you always wanted....now leave me.....and if you follow me I swear I will kill myself....."

he stood still.....he didn't move and saw her running away.....he couldn't take a step....several thoughts rushed in his mind....he had never thought of sleeping with her....

he never wanted her to be his prey.....instead he felt like caring for her....loving her.....it was his love....but it was difficult for him to explain to her.....

for sometime he felt his world is snatched away from him.....he knew Chandni won't even see his face again.....he felt helpless.....

--------

After some time....

Meenakshi was sipping her morning tea while Kamini had gone to the temple.....

Kamla opened the door..... she was shocked to see Chandni in such a condition...... she knew Chandni always dressed up nicely, she always looked elegant in whatever she wore.....