Chapter 5

Chandni was waiting for Mr Guncha.......he is an old man working with Darjeeling tea association....he helps to set up the tea estates.....he knew Chandni very well because of her Mother who is successful is building a huge estate herself....Chandni always wanted to do something by herself instead of inheriting from her Mother....she believes in doing hard work and wants to build a tea estate as big as her Mother....she was happy to work with Mr Guncha who was experienced in this business since last forty years.....even though there wasn't any need for her to work.....she was rich enough to sit and enjoy but she preferred to work on her own and her Mother always supported her.......

"come in Chandni" Mr Guncha said.....he had a huge office in the town...... "i got your Mother's message....." he said while giving a broad smile...... "i know you have topped this year....and for your practical knowledge this project will be very good.......but there is one problem...." Chandni looked at him "what Sir??"

Mr Guncha took out a file...... while looking into it.... "well Chandni ....you will have to go to Kurseong.....we will arrange everything for your stay"

Chandni smiled "that's absolutely alright Sir......it is just 30km from Darjeeling" She said..... Mr Guncha was happy that Chandni was flexible in regards to her work....After some time she left for her college.

Chandni never spoke to any boys in her college unless it was something very important.....she was quiet and only had one friend Maneka whom she knew since school....the moment she entered college...all the eyes were on her...boys tend to follow her but she never gave any response...it was usual for her to hear about her beauty......her big eyes were glancing around for her friend.....she parked her car outside the college.....with two big books in her hand and a black bag she was walking towards her building.....she always wore something red......she was wearing her nice red short top and a long skirt till her legs......the top was sleeveless that showed her fair arms.....it was slightly short and the moment she walked, her smooth and fair waist was visible making her look more attractive.....she had a nice stole around her neck......she usually left her hair open.....her big earnings touched her neck to and fro as she walked elegantly......she looked so beautiful that people stopped and looked at her.....but she never looked at anyone.....

Maneka saw her coming towards the building.... "Chandni....." she said as she waved her hand......Chandni smiled at her.... Maneka was slim and pretty...she was a little dark.....but very honest and hard working.....she was engaged to her long time boyfriend Rohan..... her parents had already planned her marriage after her graduation......

"so you are here......lets go now..otherwise we will miss our class...." Chandni said while coming closer to Maneka..... Chandni made a point to never miss her class.....it was only three days a week...but she had to make assignments the other days.....college was little far from her place..... she had to drive through the whole valley to enter the town.....

Maneka gave her notes back "you save me every time...this professor will kill me someday....i hate doing economics.....its just not my subject..." she said growling at the notes.....

Chandni was smiling... "you must choose your subjects carefully.....otherwise its no use....what will you do when you finish your course....??"

Maneka looked at her "aahh.....i will marry.....and that's it.....i won't work or study....i will just look after my husband...." Chandni gave a broad smile.... "wow....then I think you should quit now...."

Maneka "no way...my Dad will kill me....he wants me to finish this course....anyways lets attend this class.." both the girls proceeded towards the class.....