Chapter 15

"How do I conceal my emotions that burn without a fire" he said with a fierce look......

She closed her eyes tightly as his hold was strong enough, making her fall for him.....with full petrified paroxysm of desire he lay his lips on hers.......

He caressed her body passionately, never letting his lips leave her mouth......Her skin was soft and pure under his rough hands.

The world seemed to disappear.....

For one moment she melted into him.....Her lips were full and soft, the connection didn't break...

The power of his lips on hers was alluring......the world was lost to the moment.

After few minutes

Chandni opened her eyes and pushed him away "leave me" She turned her face and took a few deep breaths

Veer couldn't tolerate a word of rejection from her and pulled her strongly in his arms.....

Chandni wanted to struggle, to reprimand, to complain......but he grabbed her face and kissed her so forcefully that a lick of flame burned her to the core.......

His hold was strong for her and his mouth was crushing her lips......

She tried to pull away as he sucked her lips with force.......he felt her body fidgeting.....she tried to push him away but he did not let her budge an inch....

The more she pushed the more he pulled her body strongly against him....

She couldn't bear the pain.....tears almost floated her beautiful eyes....her face was red.....his one hand grabbing her by the waist to pull her close to him and other pulling on her silk tresses simultaneously......she felt his tongue plundering her mouth......

After a long time.....

Veer's lips left hers and walked away to unbolt the door..... he turned to look at her before leaving her room....

she looked ferociously at him..... but he winked at her.....

-------

Kaka reached the monastery...he looked at the address on the piece of a paper.....

Manohar seemed tired of the journey.... "Kaka,how many times will you check the address......we have reached the right place......lets go in"

Kaka walked slowly towards Gompa......it was situated at a distance of twenty kilometers from the town of Leh.

It was a beautiful monastery of Ladakh.....It belonged to the gelukpa order of Buddhism......they looked a the new monastery situated on a hilltop, to the north of Indus River.....

It was a residence of approximately eighty monks..... as they entered they saw a rich collection of numerous valuable artifacts and ancient relics....

--------

Veer entered his room and took off the shirt.....his arm was hurting....he looked in the mirror and saw some scratches on his arms......

he remembered when he was kissing her harshly......she dig her nails in his arms with pain.........for the first time in his life he forcefully touched a girl and kissed her so badly.......

His thoughts carried him through the regret, he was not feeling good after what he did with her..... how could he not control his feelings for her, that could have been gentle instead of the fierce passion that gave her the pain......