Chapter 6

As he reached the lounge he saw her........his eyes could not get off her.....for a moment he felt himself lost in her......he saw her smiling and talking with the other two men......

"Manohar was right..." he said as he walked towards her......Kaka glanced at Veer "Mr Guncha this is Veer and Veer this is Mr Guncha and his assistant Chandni." Veer nodded "hello, Mr Guncha" then looked at Chandni.....she looked as pure as ocean......her lips looked like rose petals.

she looked like a morning breeze, he smiled at her "hello Chandni". Chandni had a different feeling when he gazed at her....she had never imagined with anyone in her life....there was something different about Veer.....she smiled back "hi".

Kaka smiled at Veer "i was thinking we could have our own tea estate here......i was about to tell you this before but I wanted you to read the plan yourself....Mr Guncha will help you understand the plan easily"

Veer got furious inside and he never wanted to start this project......he wanted to cancel everything at once and leave back for Mumbai.....but something unusual stopped him.....something was attracting him to this place.....he looked at Chandni who was busy opening the files......he smiled "sure Kaka"

Kaka was surprised......he was happy that Veer didn't say anything wrong, which he was expecting....

"i will go ahead with this project...." Mr Guncha forwarded the file to Veer to have a look but Veer again glanced at Chandni "well.....i think the project would be fine....i don't have to look....."

Mr Guncha was pleased "thank you for trusting us....well I have arranged Chandni to look after this project.....she has good knowledge about the tea gardens and different types of tea.....i will come and check the site regularly but she will stay here four days a week that is from Thursday to Sunday, but other three days she will have to go back to Darjeeling for her college classes. I will be here the other three days.....Is it possible for her to stay for the first few weeks as the work load will be lots and it won't be convenient to travel everyday."

Veer gazed at Chandni "that's absolutely alright......she can stay here as long as she wants" Chandni smiled at Veer casually unaware of his intensions, unaware of what he was thinking, unaware that she was entering his life..... "thank you"

Mr Guncha handed over the files to Chandni....and explained her where to start from.....the site was not so far from the house.... Kaka asked Mr Guncha "so we should go and look at the site....."

Manohar was watching everything....he knew his friend liked Chandni..... "Kaka you and Mr Guncha can come with me in this car......let Veer and Chandni come in another car....." Kaka smiled "sure....well its not so far......lets go Mr Guncha" they left while Chandni picked up all the files and put them in her bag.....she got up form the couch and walked outside.....she saw Veer was waiting for her.......she quickly opened the back door of the car and kept her bag on the back seat....then sat next to the driver's seat...... she didn't look at Veer even once.....she was very professional and did not talk unless it was related to the project..... Veer glanced at her as she was looking outside the window.....

Soon they reached the site....neither spoke anything....it was silence between them but a strange feeling occupied on both sides......

Kaka was happy to see a huge land... "it will take lots of time to turn this land into a tea garden"

Mr Guncha smiled "i know Kaka sahib, but its not impossible....." he looked at Chandni "you know Kaka sahib....even Chandni wants to build her own estate one day.....she is so ambitious girl...."

A Dangerous Love Story (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara