Chapter 32

"sorry we don't have alcohol for you" she whispered.....

"i will manage with the soft drink" he retorted......

"Chandni ......can you pick your Shama aunty from the town.....she went to Sarita's house today..." Kamini said... but then she was concerned about Chandni going alone in the evening.....

she turned to look at Veer who understood that Kamini wants him to accompany her..... "i can go with her..."

Kamini was more than happy "thank you so much Veer.....actually I don't want her to go alone in the evening...so"

"but Grandma....." Chandni was about to speak when Meenakshi came and gave Veer the keys.... "Chandni you go with Veer as he doesn't know where Sarita Aunty's house is......now go fast"

Chandni never wanted to go with him.....but she couldn't say anything in front of her mother and grandmother.... "fine" she walked towards the door followed by Veer......

Shama and Sarita are childhood friends.... Sarita is a famous tarot reader and both get along very well.......her house is located in the outskirts of the town isolated from the main residential area......the drive way covered with trees around...... as she loved gardening......there was a huge garden just in front of the house..... from many years she lived alone......but Shama comes and greets her whenever she's in Darjeeling.......

---

"so where is the house??" Veer asked while driving......

Chandni was quiet still thinking about what he had said before.....

"i will manage with the soft drink"

It means he doesn't want to quit drinking.... "why do you drink so much?" she queried......

he stopped the car ....he never thought Chandni would be thinking about his drinking..... for him it was out of blue question.... "well I love it...." he replied back...... though he knew Chandni wouldn't be happy with his answer but he knew this was true and he wouldn't pretend now......

"i think you must quit taking alcohol" she said softly.... "its bad for health..." she didn't look at him.....but these words made lots of difference to him....for the first time in his life someone has asked him to stop drinking....

he placed his hand on her soft hand .... "thanks for your suggestion....."

annoyingly she pulled her hand away...... "we must leave now..."

but Veer didn't start the car....he looked at her angry features....down to her neck......his eyes scanned her bosom, her waist and fair thighs and legs...... he couldn't stop admiring her....

Soon they reached the isolated house just few minutes from the town......

Shama looked at Chandni and a young handsome boy standing next to her......both looked so good together that Shama wanted to shower flowers on them "who is this handsome boy???"

Veer smiled and forwarded his hand "Veer....Veer Raichand"

Shama delightfully took his hand and welcomed him "that is such a nice name....."

Chandni was bored.....that was the last thing she would imagine....the ladies in her house love him...... "lets go granny"

Shama looked at Chandni's dull face "don't be so jealous if I hold your boyfriend's hand darling...."

Veer and Shama laughed while Chandni glared at them.....

Sarita heard the noise and came outside..... "i am ready lets go"