Chapter 9

Chandni immediately pulled back..... "i...i think I should leave now....." she turned towards the door nervously...... as she came downstairs her legs quivered.....she felt her whole body wobbled for a second......she realized she was sweating......

she placed her hand on her forehead.....it was so cold outside and she was feeling warm......she didn't look back and went inside her room.....she closed her eyes......there was something disparate about Veer....

she never liked talking to boys in her whole life and how could she go near Veer. She felt her heart was pushing her towards him, but there was something that stopped her......she experienced two completely different phases.....her life, her mind never had mixed thoughts.....

she quickly opened her bag.....took out a small book that her Grandmother gave her, whenever she felt scared or confused it helped her.....that was her Grandmother's religious belief......she had a power of predicting anyone's fate...Chandni remembered her Grandmother's words.....

"one day your heart will conquer your mind, no matter how rational you are Chandni.....you will fall in front of your destiny......you are made to pure someone, to liberate someone........you will fall to your fate's prey, may God always be with you"

she quickly opened her eyes.....though she knew Veer had been staring at her and the way he hold her hand.....her mind was against him, all the things seem like a chip on her shoulder now....she didn't wanted to stay with him even for another second.......

she felt helpless.....her heart had a erratic feeling for Veer......she didn't hate him.....she didn't like him....she had neither of the feelings.....her mind was angry at him......how dare he hold her hand.......how dare he follow her....how dare he talk to her like that.....she wiped a tear that was rolling on her cheek......

------

Kamini was upset since Chandni had gone for her project to Kurseong .....Meenakshi was tired of her Mother's complaints....she least bothered what her Mother said.....she was having her dinner when the old lady again approached her "when is Chandni coming back??" she had been asking Meenakshi since last two days..... "Mom I told you she will be back soon....i don't understand why you keep on crying over the spilt milk....i am her Mother and I know my Daughter's good and bad"

Kamini was now angry at her Daughter "if you knew that much, then why would you sent your Daughter away........God knows what will happen now" she seemed completely worried.....and didn't even look at her plate......Meenakshi raised her eyebrows "Mom.....please you are driving me up to the wall now...Chandni is a grown up girl and I have full faith in her.....

i know she will never do anything that will be against our family".....she said without looking at her Mother..... Kamini thought she should tell Meenakshi everything otherwise it might be too late....but on the hand she knew her own Daughter will not believe her..... she was tensed..... she remembered everything when Chandni was born.......

she knew her Grand Daughter was different from other girls.....she knew Chandni would soon face a big change in her life....but no one can stop from the evil that will fall on her.....she knew Chandni was pure and unaware of all the dangers that were coming her way......

the more she thought, the more worried she looked.....

------

She couldn't see a single star while she looked up standing in the dark outside the house......there was lightening, and it was about to rain.....she covered herself with a stole.....she thought of sitting outside for sometime before sleeping....she liked to walk after dinner....but the weather was not good enough and it was too dark outside......she loved looking at the stars, sometimes she even counted them....