Chapter 20

"There aren't any assumptions Manohar....it is the bitter truth that we must accept....you think I am fool who goes from place to place to find out about some solution to this problem" Kaka shouted back at Manohar....

Manohar wasn't ready to accept what Kaka had been saying "I don't believe....."

Kaka was ready to debate "fine then what about that crown.???"

Manohar couldn't control his laughter "oh...that....that crown......" he laughed out..... "i must say it was made by the ancestor's to scare their coming generations...." his laughter didn't stop..... "crown....."

Kaka was furious.....he didn't wanted to listen to any other nonsense from Manohar's mouth.... "you stay here...i will go myself"

Manohar laughed again "well who told you that I am going with you???.." he folded his hands in front of Kaka "you and and your imaginations....no one can win you"

Kaka annoyingly walked away..... Manohar thought about Veer..... "old man is worried about Veer...and here Veer is enjoying his life....one girl leaves another enters his life..."

-------

"Chandni you aren't eating anything....what happened??" Meenakshi asked her....

Chandni was all lost in her thoughts...she continuously thought about Veer.....she kept on looking at the table......

she thought about him as if she was waiting for an answer from him since ages....as if she wanted to hear something from him....

"Chandni" she heard her Mother's voice and quickly smiled at her "yes mom....i was thinking where to begin with...you have made so many things..."

Meenakshi smiled back ..... "eat what you want to"

After dinner she went towards her room....this was the first time that she didn't saw her Mother and Grandmother before sleeping.....

he made a huge impact on her life....the reasons were unclear as if something had been covered with a white cloth......she didn't wanted to call him, when he was not even bothered to come and see her.....

after lots of thinking she finally fell asleep......

----

Misha wasn't happy to stay in a hotel....but that's what Veer had asked her.....his Kaka would never like his girlfriend staying with him under one roof and this was the last thing he would do....this was what he explained to her...

but he knew Kaka cannot question him....Veer was clear that he didn't like Misha nor he ever liked her before....but it was only a matter of courtesy that he can't shook her off if she had come to see him..... after dropping her at a nearest hotel.....he went back home....

-----

Chandni was sweating, as if she was seeing a bad dream, she turned from one side of the bed to another......

she held the sheet of the bed in her fist tightly as if she was trying to fight something......after few minutes all of a sudden she screamed "Veer" that was loud enough to wake up her Mother......

without thinking anything else Chandni rushed downstairs and quickly went out of the house.... her Mother followed her....to her surprise Chandni was running towards the main road..... Meenakshi quickly started her car and followed her.....

Chandni didn't stop...she didn't realize that she wasn't wearing any slippers....it was cold night and she was in her night dress..... without even looking behind while her Mother was following her she kept on running.....