Chapter 7

There was a sudden knock at the door....... Chandni had finished her tea while Veer was still sipping slowly "i will open" she said while getting up from the couch.....as she opened the door..... Manohar was complaining "what a weird place.....we found one small shop and that too so far.....man this a real jungle.....wonder how people survive here....."

He suddenly stopped when he saw Chandni ..... "hello mademoiselle" he smiled at her while she looked at Kaka "hello Kaka.....how are you?" .....he kept the bags on the kitchen bench top...... "i am very well Chandni....hope you reached safe before the rain" ....Chandni helped him place the groceries in the kitchen..... "oh yes I came just before it started raining heavily.....rains are a part of this place" she smiled....

Kaka wanted to rest "Chandni I will have a short nap and meet you at dinner....you please make yourself comfortable." he said smilingly....Kaka went towards his room for a while.....

Manohar was about to sit on the couch when he saw a cup in Veer's hand "what are you drinking??" he questioned shockingly..... Chandni responded "Tea and I made it.....you know making a tea is also an art" she said while ambling towards her room......

Manohar's mouth was wide open...he just couldn't swallow.....Veer, drinking tea was equal to pigs flying in the air....... "what???" he ranted.....Veer was frowning at him for making such a shocking face "shut up idiot"

Manohar couldn't believe his eyes..... "my eyes have got a chance to see the 8th wonder of the world" Veer gave a stern look while drank the tea..... finally he got up and kept the cup on the bench top....he turned around when his eyes scanned at her......her door was little open and he could see her taking off her boots......the knit brow on his forehead diminished and he started gazing at her......

she took off her leather jacket.......she had a perfect figure......Veer wanted to take off his eyes but couldn't......she was so much attracting for him that even if he wanted he couldn't look away.......She bend down to open her suitcase when her cleavage was visible from her red top......her fair skin was glowing.......He lured at her, he was blazing inside......he found it alluring..... those were few seconds when he had so many thoughts in his mind....

she took out her clothes and went towards the bathroom..... he was standing there......the thoughts kept on blazing him inside.....he rushed up towards him room, slide the glass window and picked up his bottle....he didn't bother to pour in the glass.....opened the dart and started drinking.....he drank to get rid of his feelings for Chandni.....

he never thought like this before for any girl.....girls automatically came to him but now he just can't bare that a girl doesn't even care to look at him......he finished the whole bottle and lay on the bed......

----------

"I like to cook myself....even in Mumbai I use to cook...." Kaka was talking to Chandni while stirring a big spoon in the pan......Manohar was busy eating...... "it smells good" she said while coming closer...... "I can make the bread...." she added.... Kaka was happy "but you are our guest and..."

"please Kaka.....guests are allowed to cook sometimes...." she smiled as she rolled the sleeves of her night dress..... Kaka stared at Manohar "go and call Veer....dinner is ready" Manohar was far lazy....after eating so much he just wanted his cosy bed and nothing else.... "going..." he started walking upstairs..... "Veer" he knocked his door and discovered it open.....

he saw him carelessly sleeping on the bed with his shoes.....Manohar saw an empty bottle just next to him.....he knew Veer drank the whole bottle.....he tried to wake him up but he was in deep sleep....... Manohar walked out ...on his way he thought why would Veer drink so much alcohol...... "he's sleeping Kaka.....he said he will have has dinner later, you go ahead" Kaka wasn't satisfied with Manohar's reply but he couldn't ask anything in front of Chandni.. "alright, then we should start...come Chandni" Kaka asked her......