Chapter 8

"Sure Kaka, we can start this project from tomorrow....i am scaling the area.....some workers will help soiling it....then we can start planting...." she said while holding the file and a measuring tape in her hand...... "its easy to say Chandni.....how long will it take?" Kaka was now curious, not only that but there was something that made him think like that..... "well I can't say any exact time....but six or more months...." she didn't look up to see Kaka's face..... "six months....it means by January next year"

He may not see the next year......only some miracle can save him......

"this side is completed..." she collected the data and moved towards the other side.... Kaka wanted to be alone "Chandni, can you please carry on your work, I will have a round", he said smilingly without showing him any signs of his worry. "that's alright Kaka" she resigned back to her work after briefly glancing at the old frame.

It was still windy, she tied her hair with a band and made a pony tail. She looked up the sky that stared with black clouds covering all over.......she quickly went around the entire land to complete her work before the rain.....

she held the file tightly in her hand and stepped towards the rough patches of the land when she stopped, something was pulling her from behind, she froze for a second..... someone was following her....she turned behind to see him "Veer.....when did you come?" she said with a surprising tone..... "i was following you" he said without any hesitation...... she wasn't happy with his reply.....somehow she felt unsafe.....she saw something different in Veer's eyes....

she smiled a little and went back to her work...... "anyone can scare you easily" he said while putting his hands in his pockets..... he looked handsome.....dark hair covered his forehead.....his smile could make anyone melt for him....he looked extremely dignified....his eyes were making Chandni look at him "i don't know what to say...." she said while jotting something in the file "sometimes you make me feel scared...." she didn't look into his eyes....she avoided looking at him....

Veer knew Chandni was different and he can never melt her....but there wasn't any desire in his mind.....he felt different with her.....different from the entire world......it wasn't love.....it wasn't lust....it was different.... "who ever made you, I am sure even he won't understand what he has made" Veer penetrated his eyes on her.....she didn't hear what he said......

but she could feel his eyes piercing at her.....but it didn't made her uneasy.....she somehow felt different.....there was a dangerous feeling urging inside....but she took a deep breath and concentrated on her work...... he came closer to her "Chandni" as he came more closer to interrupt her....she didn't look at him......

"there is a unique charisma in you" she wasn't surprised to hear....he didn't say anything bad.....she dared to look into his eyes this time...Veer moved his hand towards her face when she stepped backwards and turned towards the other end of the land without looking behind....her heart was beating faster....her hands were cold......

Veer fixed his eyes on her but did not follow her.....he turned towards the opposite direction......all he could hear was the sound of the wind....he felt one drop on his cheek....he looked up....suddenly it started raining and paths became more slippery.....

he walked slowly....he liked rains.....it was something new for him, he had never walked in rains before...he smiled and looked up.....long trees were planted on both sides of the path.....It wasn't bright.....it was dusky.

he was walking leisurely when he saw an old woman sitting by the path.....he could see her wrinkles on her face and neck......she gazed at him when he passed by her and smiled..... "A mere human has adorned her but these angels have bowed their heads in front of her" he stopped and turned around ......the voice was trembling because of her age but she was still clear....