"Move over." I told Jayden he did as told as I layed my head on his chest digging in my bag for snacks. "You want something?"

"Yo you like my own personal store, lemme get that fruit roll up and them hot fries." I gave it to him then took out another fruit rollup. "Yo you know what I always wanted Alli to do?"

"What?"

"Suck my dick with a fruit rollup until it dissolve." I looked at JC as he looked at me then we both started dying.

"What's funny?" JC girlfriend asked.

"Nothing." JC said but I was still laughing.

"It must be something if she cackling like Kevin Hart here."

"Nope, not doing it today. I love you little brother, as soon as I leave imma text you." I washed my hands and hugged Jayden.

When I got in the house Ahjaya was in the living room with Yayo, I jumped on them smiling while they tried to push me off of them.

"I see you happy." Yayo said.

"She probably stole JC back." Her and Yayo laughed while I stale-faced them.

"Can't steal what's yours but let's go out tonight." I said.

"That's what we was talking bout, we tryna go to Tac club." Yayo said.

"Aight so uber? Cause I'm definitely getting fucked up so I'm not bout to be the designated driver."

"Yeah, imma just meet y'all there. I'll see y'all tonight." I nodded and went to take a nap to be prepared for tonight.
________

When we walked in the club, everyone was just staring like what bitch? I had on a two piece pink sheer dress with pink heels while Ahjaya had on a olive green bodycon dress with black red bottoms.

"Where Yayo?" I asked

"VIP." I nodded then went into VIP, I rolled my eyes once I got there. It was JC, Yayo, Mace, Jayla, JC girlfriend, Kai, Kai boyfriend, Isaac, CJ and Liv.

"Lysaaaaa." Kai slurred telling me she was drunk which was weird because Kai don't get drunk but I just let it go.

"Hey best friend." I said smiling hugging her. I looked around the VIP trying to see if I knew any of these people but I didn't, it was this one particular boy that caught my eye. He was spanish looking, lil curly fade, pink big lips, about 6'1. Right when I was about to look away we made eye contact and held it until Ahjaya said something to me.