"He did when he dropped me off."

"Oh so that's why you been hiding out? Lys you know I wouldn't lie to you, he don't love that girl. If he did he would of stopped asking about you everyday after you left or even when they got together he didn't stop, who you even think told me you been hiding out? Your forever his and he's yours."

"Even if all of that is true he has a girl, she been here when I wasn't. I'm pretty sure they have a bond, he deserves to be happy."

"And you don't?"

"Everyone deserves to be happy but I'm not going to force it if it's meant to be it will happen." I simply shrugged. Jayden was about to reply when JC mother came in, I scooted over a little so she could hug JJ.

"Hi Alyssa." She held her arms out as I went into them smiling.

"Hi Ms.Tyra."

"Ms? It's Mama Tyra to you baby." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry if I made a bad impression the first day I met you."

"Girl I was cheering you on, folks just don't know when to shut up."

"Righttt, I thought you thought I was some stuck up hoodrat."

"I already know you not like that."

"What you mean?"

"When I first got here my stupid son told me everything about you from your favorite color to your shoe size."

"Your story telling." I said laughing.

"You was born at 10:26 pm, your favorite color is black and purple, shoe size is a 7, you love shopping at forever 21 but you'll rather be in sweats."

"No way." I said with my jaw dropped laughed.

"Yes, the way he talked about you I thought you was royalty. You can't keep being miserable while he's walking around without a care in the world. Show him what he's giving up, have a one night stand, fall in love, just do you while he's doing him." Before I could reply Jayceon and his girlfriend walked in. "She won't last long."

"Wassup Lys?" I waved then walked to Jayden bed.

"Can I see your bullet wound?" I asked. He shrugged pulling the hospital gown down and pulled the bandage off, it looked so nasty but I was fascinated. "Can I touch it?" Without getting permission I touched it anyway and he jumped making me snatch my hand back fast. "Oh my God, I'm sorry! I didn't-"

"JJ stop playing with her." JC said laughing.

"Sike nah it don't hurt, I just had to." He laughed making me punch him and he glared at me.

"Well I'll see y'all later and Lys give me your number so we could finish this one day." I smiled and put my number in her phone.

"See you later Tyma." I said smiling as I hugged her.

"Tyma?" JC girlfriend asked.

"Short cut for Momma Tyra." Tyma answered cause I damn sure wasn't.

"You know it's real when moms like you and you ain't even the girlfriend." Jayden mumbled but I'm pretty sure we all heard, Tyma smiled and left out shaking her head.