Part 22. (Taylor Jean)

Part 22 : Married.

*. April 2nd .*

    I've never felt happier. I got to see my mom and I got to tell her about Jackson. She loved him from the moment she saw us together on her front step. I was glad that she was happy and that made me happy. But she was a little hesitant about us being together, on a vacation. She kept checking on us while we got ready to go to sleep.

   But after a while, she gave up. I think she finally realized that she could trust us to not do anything. I was glad. I loved him, I did. I loved him with all my heart. But I wasn't sure if I was completely ready to give myself up to him, let alone at my mom's house.

   It was morning and I was getting ready while Jackson was with Johnny, Nick, Dave, my mom and her fiance. I haven't met him yet, but it was on my mind this whole morning.

   After my shower, I pulled on some black and white shorts. It looked like a skirt, and I thought it was when I bought it, but it wasn't. Then I put on a crop black top. I looked outside and it looked a bit gloomy but it wasn't cold. I still grabbed a gray cardigan and threw it on over my top. It reached almost the bottom of my shorts.

   I put a gold and black ring on my middle, right finger. I then did my make-up and dried my hair with a blow drier. It didn't take that long, but it wasn't fully dry. I grabbed my bag and my shoes with some small socks and headed downstairs. I set them on the table before walking barefoot into the kitchen where eyes came onto me.

   My mother got up giving me an embrace. I think she missed us hugging or missed seeing me like I missed seeing her. It was difficult leaving, and even more difficult by seeing her again.

   "Morning." She whispered to me before bringing me over to a man that sat at the end of the table.

   He was huge, like colossal - not just in muscle but in weight as well. My mother was quite small, especially seeing her next to him. His blonde hair was showing gray hence the fact that he was older than her. His arms were full of freckles, like his face, but every hair that stood up about two freckles were printed on his pale skin. His glasses covered his blue eyes making them look very small.

   "Ian." He said sticking out his hand. Somehow and for some reason, he scared me. I felt like he could break me or break my mom or even break Jackson - who saw the scarce look I had when I grabbed his hand. "You're like your mother." He said letting go of my hand. "Taylor Jean, right?" I winced at when he said it. The only person I let me call that was Jackson.

   "Just Taylor." I smiled weakly. Jackson got up from his seat putting his dish in the sink before coming towards me grabbing my side to come towards him.

   "I could've sworn he said Taylor Jean." Ian replied itching his head in confusion.

  "It's just a nickname." I said quietly gripping onto Jackson. I could feel my body tense up when Ian got up from his seat and I had to look up to him. I wasn't quite keen in his appearance wise but I was just hoping he was good to my mom. That's all that mattered.

  "Hmm." He said putting his dish in the sink and looking towards me. "It fits." He nods before tucking his chair in and turning towards my mother. Kissing her forehead made her turn and give him a hug. Her arms couldn't wrap all the way around his torso where mine almost wrapped twice around Jackson; maybe him and I were just much closer.

   I could hear the quiet mumbles of 'I love you's' coming from their mouths before letting go of the embrace. Ian turned giving me a small smile, not showing his teeth, and then he motioned Jackson, Johnny, Nick and Dave with him. I didn't let go of Jackson.