Part 20. (Taylor Jean)

Part 20 : Beach Fun.

*. March 24th .*

    "Why are you curling your hair?" I asked Zoe as she stood in my bathroom curling her hair with a curling wand. She was about halfway and then she looked at me, confused. "We are going to the beach." 

    "Shit!" She snapped. I cringed but still laughed. "Why are you telling me this now? I thought we were going to shopping!" She slammed the hot tool onto the marble counter before pulling out the cord from the outlet. She grabbed a brush and started brushing the left side that was tightly curled, compared to the other side, slightly wavy. 

    "Sorry." I laughed before pulling on a beige knit cardigan over my strappy floral dress. I walked into the bathroom next to Zoe where she was putting her head under the faucet to get it wet and then dry it. I brushed out my hair that was in the middle part. I sat on a beige with a white strap fedora on my head. 

    I had a couple braclets on my wrist with a light pink bikini stuffed in my beige messenger bag.

   "So," She smirked. "I'm surprised he hasn't made you like burn and get into bed with him." She laughed putting the plug for the blow dryer into the outlet. I gaped at her. There was no way I was sleeping with him - right now at least - and I told her. "Oh come on. Don't you feel it when he touches you and kisses you? I felt it when I was kissing Cas-" She stopped and bit her lip. Her eyes full of guilt.

    She was right though. I felt fire whenever he kissed me. It was like a wildfire starting. It'd hit one spot and then burn everything in that area. It started in my lips and went all the way down my body to my toes. I'm surprised I haven't passed out from ever kissing him. 

    "You do don't you!" She saidbrushing out her precious hair. "I can see you start sweating just thinking about the hot sex you could have!" She erupts in a loud laugh and I blush harder. I turn and the mirrors shows exactly what she was talking about. 

    She starts the dryer and I let her be and leave the room. I headed to the kitchen where the boys - Johnny, Nick, Dave and Jackson - sat at. All of them in musle tops with their shorts as swimming trunks. All of them different designs and colours, yet all boy-ish. Johnny's hair wasn't spiked up, neither was Jackson's - yet, he still looked like a god. 

   Jackson walked up towards me and I noticed something. He wasn't in swimming trunks. He seemed to get to me slower than usual and somehow, his lightly tanned skin looked more paler than usual. 

    His hands went to my waist and my hands went to his cheeks as our lips molded together for what seemed like milliseconds. I held onto him as if he was going to leave. We watched Zoe skip down the stairs holding a tote bag with our towels and sunscreen and all our essentials that was needed for the beach. 

    "No, absolutely not." She said swerving her body in a circle; sassy-like. "You are swimming. If Taylor is swimming, you are swimming." Her eyes darted to Jackson. I was a little afraid something was up, being the reason he wasn't gonna swim. I didn't even really care for swimming, yet I was going. 

    "I torn a ligament boxing the other day." He lies. I can tell. He was a crap liar. His body language stayed the exact same and I could feel him tense up as he lied. I was starting to wonder if this was something I wanted to know or if it was just something I should let go. 

    "Ah, really?" Zoe exclaims. She was totally oblivious - the other boys were as well - to the fact that he wasn't really hurt. Or maybe he was and I was getting angry at him. "That sucks. Did you go to the hospital?"