Styles

>Harry's POV<

I walked into Liam's office, papers in hand. When I looked up from trying to get them in the right order, I saw that Audrey was in there.

She was siting cross legged on the edge of his desk staring at the T.V. on the wall in front of her. Her hands were folded neatly in her lap. I looked over to the T.V. where a reporter was spitting out what half the world believed was a lie, and the other half believed was the truth. None of us believed either one, we all knew. It was a fact that Delilah was Liam's daughter.

"Must be hard." I announced my entrance, moving a curl from my face. Her head snapped in my direction and she quickly grabbed the remote sitting beside her and clicked the T.V. off. She gave me a aweet smile and waved. Allowing myself into the room, I put the papers on Liam's neat desk for him to find later. I joined Audrey on the edge of the desk. "How do you feel about this?"

I remember when we used to be friends for the little bit of time before Liam and Audrey started secretly seeing each other. It was an amazing time and even after everything that happened, I had still believed that Audrey was a great person and I still don't believe she deserved anything that happened. But mistakes were made by all of us and it's equally all of our faults along with the reporters and fans that tortured the poor girl beside me.

"I feel like my daughter will have to face the same hell that I couldn't make it through. How would that make you feel?" I've never had a daughter and I probably won't. At least for awhile, I mean, Cara's pregnant with a boy. I sat there for a moment trying to think of what it might feel like to be in her decision until she asked me something. "What happened between you and Erika?"

"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what she meant, I just didn't want to answer.

"Last time I saw you two, you were both crazy in love with each other. Holding hands, kissing all the time, running around the arena's like every other crazy teenage couple." She clarified, each word stinging in my memory just a little bit more. "Now she's married to Niall. And you're with Cara. There has to be a story there."

I took a deep breath.

"What are you afraid of happening to your daughter with all this media attention?" I answered her question with a question. She looked up at me, confused. Exactly what I was expecting. "Answer my questions and then I'll answer yours."

"I'm worried she'll go through what I went through."

"Which was?" I pressed her further.

"The screams and taunts in public, being humiliated in front of the world, all your secrets as news headlines, death threats-"

"Stop." I told her, my voice cracking unnaturally.

"How much about us did you see in the news?" I asked her, wondering how she didn't already know about Erika and I.

"Not a lot. Every once in a while I'd see something. But after a few months I stopped following your fame."

"Well Erika and I had a son." I told her, the words cracking yet again. I told myself to stay strong, just like I had when all of this was actually happening. Audrey's eyes grew huge as she stared me, her mouth hanging slightly opened. I looked away from her towards the black T.V. It was like I could still see the E! News crew discussing this very story right after it happened. "His name was Brandon Louis Styles and he was born with Aspergers. Do you know what that is?" I asked her.

"It's like autism. Except they can do more." She replied.

"Basically. It's high-functioning autism." Memories flooded my brain. All I could think of was those little moments. Playing on the floor in the living room with Brandon while Erika read, watching him walk for the first time, even the moment he was born and all the preparation and excitement that led up to it. When I think of him, I can't think of the craziness that is usually my odd life, I think of the normality in my relationship with my son. Audrey waited patiently for me to come back to reality.

"If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to."

"Your best friend and I had a son and now we don't, I think I should tell explain." I took another breath, hoping to slow my heartrate. "You obviously know how it is to have people all around the world know about you. Some hate you, some love you and that's just how it is, right?" She nodded. "Imagine having a disability and going through that." Now she shook her head and stared at the blank screen before us.

"I couldn't even get through it and I'm completely normal." She said. Instantely pain shattered my heart, yet again.

"No!" I yelled, a little too viciously. "No, what the fuck are you saying? You did survive it!" Her head snapped up at me and my eyes met hers. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled, regaining my control. Audrey's small hand warmed my shoulder.

"Harry.. What happened to him?" The tears I tried to fight blurred my vision.

"We always tried to keep him as away from the media as we could. We tried to keep him away from the T.V., online gossip sites, even our fans. But one day, I was taking him home from his psychiatrist and there were a shit ton of directioners and reporters. A few of them called him names like retarded, stupid, and they told him to kill himself."

"That's horrible." I knew she knew how this felt, that's why I was trusting her with this story. I could see the sympathy deep in her dark pupils.

"Yeah, here's the thing about kids with Aspergers. They're smart, ridiculously smart! He's the smartest kid I've ever met. At two years old, he understood what those people were saying to him.fa" I thought of his curly dark hair that matched mine so well and his deep brown eyes that he had inherited from her. That color. That deep brown that can suck you in. Whether it's a hair color, an eye color, or the color of you're sons casket. "And they'll also do or believe anything you'll tell them." I watched as Audrey's breathing faultered. I could see her chest stop rising for one beat that it should have risen on, and her pupil slowly enlarge. A small gasp escaped her throat as her hands flew over her mouth and her head slowly shook from side to side.

"No." She mumbled, disbelieveing. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"Yeah, he took their advice and commited suicide on May 20th, 2015."

"The worst part is," My head snapped to the doorway where Erika was leaning, arms crossed. "my baby didn't leave this world because he wanted to. He left this world because he didn't understand why those people would tell him to do something bad." Erika sobbed as Audrey ran to her, arms open. Erika seemed to fall into her arms and they both stood there, sobbing for the boy that I had helped create.

I never really answered Audrey's question but I think she knows. She knows that shit happens in relationships that just break you and your bond apart, this was just one of those things. I got up, tears dripping from my own chin and came up behind them. I pulled both girls into my arms and we all just cried. It was one of those rare moments in your life, where nothing matters. Not the past, not the future, not the present. The only thing that mattered in that moment was that amazing son of mine who was sitting upstairs with a halo around his head, watching over all of us.

--------------Author's Note-------------

1. I apologize for not editing but I have a massive headache and I don't want to tbh..

2. I promised you guys that when both my stories combined got to 900 votes, I would announce which member my next fan fiction is about. Currently it's at 866 so YAYAYAYAYAY! YOU GUYS ARE SO ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!

3. Fuck you Channel 4.

4. I know I kind of stopped giving shout outs but I'll continue doing that again soon.

I think that's about it... But I feel like I'm forgetting something... Maybe it'll come to me later.. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter even though it kind of took while and I know my last few updates have been kind of short. I'm going to try to start making them longer!! I love you guys, don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me! Oh, and if you guys felt like it.. I wouldn't mind if you sent me a question on ask... ;) ask.fm/ashlyElynn and just cause I'm in a self promoting mood and I finally got 300 followers on instagram.. You should follow me on Instagram and Twitter -----> @ashlyElynn :D love you guys!!

xx, Ashley.