Beginning of the End

----------Author's Note--------

This chapter is dedicated to @StephMilona because she just started a new Liam fan fic, please go read it!! I love it already and I know you guys will too!

-------------------------------------

All the contestants had decided to go out for a late lunch before tonights live show. I tried to enjoy myself and laugh and take pictures and pretend like the plane I'd be on tonight didn't exist. The last older person left was a mom named Shirley. She chatted with me a lot and I could tell she was trying to keep my mind off of the competition and focus on other things. 

I also talked with my girlies, Megan and every member of Love in Time. Those four girls had become my closest companions. And Megan? No matter what happens tonight, I'm not loosing her. We'll keep in touch if it's the last thing I do. 

"How do you guys feel about tonight?" Paige, from Love in Time asked me and the boys of Your Prince. Matt looked straight at me with a look of malice in his eyes.

"Are your suitcases packed yet? Because we've got it in the bag." I laughed along with everyone else. Yeah, they are packed. "Rigth, Declan?" Matt asked. Everyone turned to Declan who was unusually quiet and sitting on his phone. He looked up and nodded. The rest of our entourage went back to chatting but there was something in the way Declan didn't look back down at his phone. He just held it but looked straight ahead into space. I found myself wondering what he was thinking about. He looked towards me and caught my eye. Neither one of us looked away, we just sat there staring at each other. To anyone else who may have looked at us, this probably looked so weird. But there was something in that eye contact that I can't fit into words. It's hard to admit, but throught out this competition, Declan's always kept me grounded and has been my rock. With all the shit he's put me through, he's reminded me that this is the actual world and there are going to be disappointments and let downs. For this I am grateful and for what he did last night? I still don't understand why he did it, but I will never forget it. 

-------------------------

 I sat on a chair in the dressing room. This was the beginning of the end. Never in my entire life will I forgive myself for last night, I blew it big time. When I think back to my life before this, it's like I wasn't ever that girl. I just can't believe that was really my life. Growing up, I had no idea how much more this world could offer and I never want to go back. I guess it really is true, the higher you are, the farther the fall.

"Ready for tonight?" Our stylist asked, taking out the plain green dress we already had planned for tonight. I couldn't open my mouth. I just couldn't. I stared ahead of me at the wall. "Delilah?" He crouched down in front of me, "Last night wasn't about whether you go or not. If you're in the bottom two tonight, you've got one last performance. Don't get upset and quit just yet because the game isn't over, sweetheart."  I offered him my friendliest smile. But it was still completely fake.

"Thank you, but I'm done." I felt a tear drizzle down my cheek but I kept that huge fake grin there. Mark frowned at me but stood and headed towards the racks upon racks of incredible clothes. 

"How about you wear this tonight instead?" I turned to him and my mouth dropped. 

"You have got to be kidding.." 

"If you're going to leave, you better do it with a bang." I stared at him as if he were absolutely insane but somewhere in my head, I knew he would talk me into this dress. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be a wedding dress. It had an old fashioned, vintage feel and reminded me of something Juliet Capulet would wear. It was strapless and it didn't poof out very far but it had a little bit of a long train in the back.   It was made of lace and had a bow with long strings in the back. This would defanietly be a show stopper... (A/N I will try to insert a picture on the side!!)