Roman Flips

>Roman's POV<

"Congratulations to all of you for surviving that first week.." I tuned Simon out, only listening to the thoughts in my head. He's given this speech a million times before and I probably have it memorized. Like always, my eyes found their way to Delilah who was sitting up straight and listening eagerly and intently to Simon. God, I love that girl. He brown hair was up in a messy bun and she was wearing skinny jeans and a light pink tank top with a big studded heart in the front. My mind went back over last night.

The thing is, I don't want to start a fight with her. Delilah's way of dealing with fights is ignoring them and I hated that. But why can she trust Declan and not me? The guy who cheated on her over the guy who's been nothing but faithful to her. My eyes strayed over to where Declan was sitting with his band. Everytime I look at him I hate him even more, if that's even possible. However, Declan's pissed at Delilah and that could work to my advantage. Maybe Declan will tell me everything that Delilah won't just because he's angry at her. That would require actually talking to the guy though and I'm not really sure how that would work out.

"Okay, so with that said... Are you ready to hear this weeks theme?" Simon asked all the excited contestants. "This weeks theme is... Britian vs. America." The room errupted in excited noise.

"Britian.." Louis fake coughed into a microphone, standing on the stage beside Simon. I chuckled a little.

"Okay, so get in your groups." Simon dismissed them all. I gave Delilah a kiss on the cheek goodbye and watched everyone walk out of the auditorium, leaving my mom, dad, Niall, Erika, Harry, Cara, Danielle, Eleanor, and all the other kids. Holy shit, we have a lot of people in this family. I got up from my seat in the audience and sat down on the stage with everyone else while the adults discussed what was happening this week. 

"How's other Delilah?" Danielle's Delilah nudged my arm. I smiled to myself.

"She's amazing." Delilah smiled. Having two Delilah's in my life is actually evry confusing. 

"Have you gotten it in yet?" Jonathon, Delilah's little brother asked me, quite seriously. All of our mouths dropped.

"Did he just say what I think he did? Aislin, Erika and Niall's daughter, asked. Jonathon's 9...

"Where did you hear that?" Noelle asked him.

"I heard Louis say it." He smiled. Not a surprise at all, at least he doesn't know what it means.

"Sometimes I think it's a good thing they can't have kids." Aislin said.

"Don't say that." I looked up at Eleanor to see her talking intently with Danielle. Good, she didn't hear that. 

"Mom, can I talk to you." I yelled over everyone's heads to try and get out of this conversation.

"Sure, honey, what's up?" She hopped down from the stage and stood before me. 

"Can we go for a walk?" I asked, hopping down as well. She nodded and put her arm around me as we began to walk up the aisles.

"Is everything okay?"

"What happened yesterday?" I jumped right into it. I felt her arm loosen.

"What are you talking about?" She was playing stupid.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." I pulled away from her arm, in the middle of the rows of seats. "You, Louis, and Delilah are hiding something. Tell me what it is." She sighed and sat in the closest seat. 

"Roman, it's not my secret to tell. So please don't ask me." 

"Okay." I said, and walked away. My mom called for me to come back but I had already stormed halfway up the aisle. Why the fuck could no one just be honest with me? Especially my girlfriend!