Shipping War

This chapter is dedicated to @RetroZebra because we've been talking on kik and she's awesome!! Go follow her! :-)

>Louis' POV<

"Obviously, I want one of my contestants to win. I want that insanely proud feeling and I want to be able to rub it in everyone's face." One set of blue eyes and one set of brown ones stared up at me. "I'm down to the both of you." I looked back and forth between Megan and Delilah. "Except this season, I'm not going to tell you guys that you have to prove yourself to me or to step up your game because I need this. I love both of you too much for that. Do this for you." Megan nodded and Delilah smiled. "So with that being said, this weeks theme is role models. You are to pick a song by the artist that you admire and who has influenced you the most." Megan's eyes lit up.

"Can I do Taylor Swift again?!" She begged. I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"If you'd like. Megan, you're in room C13 today and Delilah, you're next door in C14." Delilah's eyebrows were wrinkled together and Megan quickly ran for the door.

"What's wrong?" I stared at her shaking hand that gripped her phone so tightly that it was red as a tomato. She just shook her head and headed to the door.

>Delilah's POV<

I assumed Louis was going to Megan's rehearsal room first, so raced to the room from my text message. Once I found it, I stood in the door way and watched Declan's perfect figure. He took steps around the almost empty room. It wasn't exactly a pace, more like his feet were just carrying him. He had said he wanted to see me, to talk to me actually. His arm extended over his head and bent so his hand reached the back of his shirt. He played with the tag a little as he bit down on his bottom lip.

"What's wrong?" His eyes quickly darted to where I stood in the door way.

"I'm a fucking asshole." Immediately, I started shaking my head. And took a step into the room.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am!" He slammed his hand down on the desk, one of the only pieces of furniture this office contained. There was a desk with a chair and a couch on the other side. I couldn't really tell if this room was actually used ad an office or was just one of the many other rooms people go to for privacy. Angrily, Declan grabbed his phone off the desk and quickly started typing. Then he lowered his phone and stared at me. "I can't believe what I did to you."

"Declan, it's fine. We've both moved on."

"No! It's not because you don't deserve that! You didn't deserve the way I treated you. Roman deserves you and he's so lucky to have you."

"I don't understand!" I yelled to him, frustrated. "Why'd you ask me to come?" I was still standing about 5 feet from him.

"Check my last tweet." Then he collapsed on the couch beside him. I pulled out my phone and opened up my twitter app, only to find twitter in complete chaos, yet again.

@YourPrinceDeclan: I'm in love with her...

@Noelle_Malik: good luck on trying to get a girl who's in love with my brother.

My mouth fell as I looked back at Declan's expectant, water-filled brown eyes.

"I broke up with my girlfriend." His voice cracked and was deeper than usual. Declan's head fell, ashamed, to his hands in his lap. I walked over to the couch, unsure of my own feelings, and sat beside him. I placed my left hand on his shoulder and took the crook of his elbow in my right hand. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked back over to me.

"If you loved me, why Noelle?"

"At the time, I didn't realize how much I needed you."

"Roman's going to find out." I told him, scaring myself a little.