Options

----Author's Note---

This chapter is dedicated to all of my new followers because for some reason SO many people followed me this week and I really appreciate it!!

-------------------------

>Liam's POV<

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked Delilah as I hugged her and congratulated her for making it to the next week.

"No. I haven't." I turned to Louis.

"We should all go out to eat." I told him. He stared at me in surprise.

"All?" I knew exactly what he meant.

"Yes, all." He nodded and turned to let everyone else know. "Go tell your mother she's invited to." I told Delilah. Her eyes lit up in the same way Audrey's had the first time we drove through London. In that second, she reminded me a lot of her mom.

"Okay!" Delilah ran off to go find Audrey. We were all still on the stage but people were just now beginning to disperse elsewhere. Out of the throng of people emerged Simon. He put a hand on my back and forced me to turn away from the crowd. We began to walk off the stage.

"I'm not going to make them leave."

"Even if you wanted to, I would never let you." I said getting on his level. His eyes widened in surprise at my defense. "That's my family and you can't take them away from me."

"As someone who has helped you out a lot in your life, I need to ask you something, Liam." I nodded telling him to continue. "What are you going to do? You can't possibly believe that you can make this work?" I had thought about it, probably just as much as everyone else has.

"I don't know yet. But I do know that I have two seperate families, and I'm going to make it work." I saidw with determination.

"This is kind of like a dad who has a divorce but has a child with his ex wife and his current girlfriend. What I'm trying to say is, you can be a father to all four of your kids equally." Simon turned to me, concern in his eyes, "But Liam, you can only be a lover to one of those girls." I sat there and thought about what he was saying. "Just some words of wisdom for you to remember." Simon headed for the door leading to a hallway that connected to the dressing rooms.

"Simon!" I called after him. He turned and waited for me to speak. "How come you said I could only be a lover to one of them? Why not I can only be a husband to Danielle?"

"Because I've been to many weddings in my lifetime. I've watched a lot of men see there future wife walk down the aisle. But you're the only one who didn't smile." I stared at him for a few moments. Honestly, I wasn't even paying attention during my marriage ceremony. "Liam, I've seen the way you look at Danielle and I've seen the way you look at Audrey. You tell me why I said it that way." I didn't answer him, but I knew what he was getting at. Because I have a huge choice sitting in front of me. One big enough to change lives.

>Delilah's POV<

My mom and I followed the host at the restuarant to a huge table in the back. Everyone was having different conversations as they flipped through the menu. Kiani was the first to notice our approach and look up. Slowly each seperate conversation ended and everyone looked up at us. My mom waved and nervoudly said a hello. Roman, who was seated on the end stood and gave both me and my mom a hug and kiss on the cheek. Next to him was Kiani so my mom scooted into the booth beside Kiani followed by me and Roman sat back down on the end. 

"It's a tight squeeze, but I think we can manage." Liam said with a friendly smile.

"You did so incredible tonight, Delilah." Eleanor commented. 

"Thank you." 

"I was so worried for tonight, to be honest. I almost started working a sweat." Louis confessed. "And then it was down to you and Love in Time and one of my acts would have to be leaving."

"I got worried for a minute too." Everyone stared at Liam and there was a slightly uncomfortable silence where he made eye contact with me. "But I had faith in you." 

"That means a lot." Now everyone was staring at me. Even though I've known all of these people for a few weeks now, it felt like they were all staring at me waiting for me to mess up. It felt like they were looking for a reason to get rid of me. 

"Audrey? You haven't met our kids yet, have you?" Erika spoke up. Finally everyone's attention was turned to my mom who shook her head no. "Well.." Erika motioned to her youngest. "This is mine and Niall's son Jace Malik Horan." Then she pointed to her older one across the table by Noelle. "That's my daughter Aislin Jane Horan. Jace is 5 and Aislin's 12." My mom politely smiled and said hello to them. Next Kiani spoke.

"These are my twins Roman Liam Malik, who you've met, and Noelle Jane Malik. They're both 14." Noelle and Roman were probably who I was closest too. I think my mom was getting the connections in her brain. All of their middle names are someone else's first or middle name.

"This is Darcy Racheal Styles." Cara Delevigne introduced her daughter. "And I'm Cara Delevigne." They reached over and shook hands. 

"And who's that?" My mom asked smiling and pointing at Cara's pregnant belly. 

"William James Styles." Harry beamed at the thought of his first son. My mom looked to Danielle and Liam expectantly.

"Jonathon Horan Payne, 9, and Micheal Louis Payne, 4." Liam pointed to his two sons. Another awkward silence followed as my moms eys trailed over to the final girl that hadn't been introduced. "And this.." Liam took a pause evn though everyone knew her name, "is Delilah Claire Payne." 

"I have to ask... What is up with the whole Delilah thing? Is there a story behind that?" Harry asked my parents. 

"Uhh, well Hey There Delilah was Audrey's favorite song and we said that we'd name our first kid Delilah." Liam said. 

"You were okay with that?" My mom asked Danielle. Danielle nodded.

"Yeah, of course."

"I'm not." The other Delilah said, crossing her arms. Half the parents in the room gave her a dirty look. 

I wasn't completely sure what her problem is, but Delilah was clearly not okay with this situation. It worried me, the last thing I want is drama.

------------Author's Note-----------

I know this chapter just kind of ends and isn't the best but blame Wattpad... When you write the same thing over and over again and it keeps getting deleted you just get irritated and annoyed and want to quit writing -_- I was pretty pissed. So sorry. And also, I bought a last minute plane ticket to go home to Illinois on Monday night so for the next month while I'm there, I can promise you it will ba hard to update and they're going to be slower updates. I apologize in advance..

xx, Ashley.