The Secret's Out

>Zayn's POV<

"Why are you talking about Audrey?" Internally, I sighed. Thank god, that's all he heard. I thumped my son on the back of his head causing him to groan. Honestly, I barely know what the hell is going on right now. But I'm assuming Audrey doesn't want anyone to know or she would've already came back.

"I got angry and she was just the first person I thought of.." Roman's the worst liar in the history of liars. Kiani should've just answered. 

"Because you hate her?" I haven't heard Liam talk about Audrey in years, but the hurt was still there. It's like you could see through his eyes down to his broken heart that never quite mended.

"I mean I don't know her, but she almost broke you guys up.." Roman talked in a low voice, he was scared of saying the wrong thing again.

"That's your moms best friend, you know that right?" No one bothered to correct him, like he was the dad and we were the kids who'd get in trouble if we tried. She was Kiani's best friend. Roman nodded and Liam left without another word. That could've gone way worse.

"You probably wouldn't be alive if it weren't for Audrey." Kiani told Roman.

"Why?" Roman asked us.

"I proposed to your mom because Audrey left. I didn't want her to do the same thing." I told him, a smile on my face.

"So I promised to spend eternity with him." Kiani explained, now looking over Roman's head at me. My wife was the most beautiful person on this planet. I can't being Liam, losing her and never knowing what happened to her. 

"Ew." Roman said, and left. I gave Kiani a kiss and we stood up as well. She began explaining the whole Delilah and Audrey story better as we headed out of the smal rehearsal room.

>Noelle's POV-2 days later<

"I just don't get why everyone's acting so wierd lately! I keep thinking maybe it's because Cara's pregnant again and the medias going crazy about it obviously, but I don't know. It's really wierd." Declan nodded his head like he understood even though, I knew he didn't. Roman would kill me. He would literally murder me and Declan too if he knew that we were seeing each other. 

"Just ignore them. Maybe it's just stress because of the show." I nodded my head, even though we've been doing this for 10 years and it's never caused this. 

"Whatever. I have to go check on the outfits and you need to go learn choreography." I smiled and gave him a kiss. 

"Have fun." He told me as I hopped down from the stage and walked off towards wardrobe.

>Megan's POV- 3 days later<

"Ready?" I asked Delilah who was completely out of it, like usual. She nodded her head but didn't bother looking at me. We were standing on the left side of the stage about to go do the group number. We were doing a mashup of P!nk's Blow Me One Last Kiss and Jessie J's Domino. "Delilah?" She didn't even respond. I watched her eyes flutter from the bright lights of the stage we were about to go on, down to the floor. I shook her a little until she looked up at me. "Not now." She chuckled sarcastically because we both knew she couldn't do anything about her bipolar. "Delilah, you have to focus!" I kind of yelled at her. "I don't have time to ask what's wrong but you look hot and I heard you in rehearsals and you're amazing so forget about your bipolar and we can both go own that stage!"

She smiled a little. That was a good thing. I eyed Delilah's outfit which consisted of union jack leggings with a white tank top and red high tops. Her lips were painted blue which would probably look horrible on anyone except Delilah. Her brown hair was perfectly straight with a union jack bow clipping two pieces of hair near the front to behind her head. "You look adorable." I complimented with a joking wink.